8: Rylyn - Happy Birthday!... Er, Surprise? (Pt. 1)

⚠️WARNING: Mpreg⚠️

BROOK'S POV

My hands shake as I look at the little stick, presenting one line. Also known as the fricking impossible. I'm a boy. I can't get pregnant? I stumble back as I'm hit by a wave of emotions.

Oh my God, what is Rye going to think? It was only supposed to be a one-time thing. We're never supposed to bring it up. We were just both coincidentally horny at the same time and decided to help each other out for a night. And now this?!

Me being me, I cry.

I can't go to anyone else; they'll all think I'm a freak. My parents kicked me out for being gay so I literally have no one to go to. And Rye couldn't think to use a condom.

What on earth do I do?

RYE'S POV

I can hear Brook mumbling to himself in the bathroom and the words I pick up was 'no condom' and 'pregnant'. Oh God, did Brook have sex with someone and knock them up?!

No, he's gay. But he could be bi? I haven't been able to get Brook out of my head since we decided to hook up. It was supposed to be a one-time thing and it wasn't supposed to be spoken about again. But I can't understand how something that meaningless to Brook means so much to me. But he made it perfectly clear that he didn't want anything more. We were both horny at a convenient time. I decide to knock on the door, just to make sure everything's okay.

"Brook? You alright?"

"R-Rye? Yeah, everything's f-fine."

Yeah, that sounds so convincing.

"Unlock the door."

"N-No! I mean, I could be doing my business. Who are you to tell me to open the door anyway?"

"You sound stressed and I wanted to make sure you're okay. I'll leave you to it then."

I chuckle and shake my head. He's so innocent. Well, he was before I saw just how devilish he can be.

I trudge back to my room, wondering if Brook and I could ever, even if it's just a little bit, be a thing.

BROOK'S POV

Does he care about me then? It's not like it matters. The rest of the boys and 100% going to find out about my pregnancy. We live together. They're gonna think I'm abnormal. To be fair, I am. They might kick me out of the band, thinking I'd ruin their image. Oh, fuck my whole life is ruined.

I could abort it.

Yeah, like I can do that. I now understand why pregnant women are so protective and borderline psychotic when they're pregnant. They don't let any harm to come to their baby, and neither do I.

I'm not going to face the boys; I know they're gonna throw me out, and I most certainly cannot face Rye. I don't want to see the look of disgust and shame piercing into my soul. It would be too much stress and it would be so humiliating. But I can't leave without an explanation. I'll tell them. Just not face to face.

I'm going to leave. It's Rye's birthday tomorrow, so I'll leave tomorrow night. As for now, I need sleep.

The Next Morning

RYE'S POV

"RYEEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DICKHEAD!!!!"

Andy practically screams as he leaps onto my me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"How does it feel being 23?"

"Andy, you know how it feels, you're 24," I giggle manly. Men giggle.