Chapter 27

(Few months later)

Ashley's pov

I woke up next to Zach. I forgave him because I want him in Xavier's life. And I also made him sit in front of Reese and tell her how sorry he is. The wedding is still on don't worry.

I got up and saw Xavier and Zach cuddling.

I smiled and kissed Xavier's head. I then gave Zach a peck on the lips.

I quickly took a shower and changed into this.

I then brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun because I'm lazy

Zach walked in and kissed my cheek. "I love you! Don't forget that!" He said. He's been saying that a lot and it really helps. I nodded and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I then walked out to my room and grabbed Xavier off the bed. I went to his room and changed him into a pair of shorts and a t shirt. I then helped him put his shoes on.

He's going to daycare while me and the guys go work at the studio.

"Ok Zay, mommy and daddy will pick you up around 5 ok?"

"Ok!" He nodded.

I grabbed his backpack and I helped him brush his teeth before I did his hair.

Zach finished getting dressed and went to make some eggo waffles.

I picked Xavier up and grabbed him a waffle. I grabbed one for myself and put it in my mouth. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my keys. I slung one strap of my backpack onto my shoulder and Zach grabbed two water bottles.

Zach went and turned off all the lights making sure everything is turned off. Then we left the apartment and locked the door after.

We walked down to the car and I strapped Xavier in while Zach put my bag and stuff in the backseat next to Xavier.

I closed Xavier's door and got in the passenger seat. "Where's jack and Jonah? We're gonna be late!"

"I'll call them!" Zach said and got his phone out and put it on speaker.

Jack- hey! I'm literally just leaving the apartment!

Zach- k hurry up because we still have to drop Xavier off.

Jack- k bye!

Then he hung up. Zach then called Jonah.

Jonah- hold on dude! Alexis is grabbing her things then we're leaving.

Zach- k hurry up! Goodbye!

He said before hanging up.

I looked over and saw Jack jogging out to our car. "Hey I'm here!" He said before going on the other side and getting in the back seat next to Xavier. Jack threw his bag in the way back of my car, which is a Jeep, with the rest of me and Zach's stuff.