Im new here

" When I see ur face it's not a thing that I would change cuz ur amazing just the way you are."

Ariana's POV

I love waking up to Bruno Mars that's my favorite song. I got up out of bed, I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I put on a black round skirt and a white tank top, white and black converses' put my hair in the usual up down hair style and put my makeup on

Amom: sweety are you up its ur first day of school!?!

Ariana: yea mom I'm up and dressed what's for breakfast today and do you have my schedule for school!?!

Amom: pancakes,eggs,also bacon and yes it's on the kitchen counter.

Ariana: ok um actually I'm not that hungry so I will just grab an apple.

Amom: ok bye sweety.

Ariana: bye mom love you.

Amom: I love u to have a good day!!

I smiled at her while biting into the apple and grabbed my car keys off the key rack and hopped in the car and drove off.as I got in front of the school I noticed that there was a lot of people there I've never seen so any people at a school before. I got out the car and all the people looked at me and I saw them whispering. They looked at me then the my white drop top mustang.

Isabelle: hey, I'm Isabelle and cool ride.

Ariana: hi, I'm Ariana and thnx is that what everyone is saying?

Isabelle: yea, but the boys are also saying your hot or sexy.

Ariana: I don't no wether to be happy is sad.

Isabelle: well what class you got first?

Ariana: history.

Isabelle: cool cuz I have history too let's go on the way I can tell u about the people in this school.

Ariana: ok,but first who is that hot mick hotterson?

Isabelle: oh, that's justin the school's bad boy and he has a girlfriend her name is Lexi she is really sweet well until girls try to hit on justin she turns into a jealous bitch/ devil.

Ariana: oh he is really cute but I won't hit on him or talk to him.

Isabelle: good and please don't because u seem like a really smart girl and don't get involved with him because he is big trouble.

As I walked down the hallway I saw justin stare at me like I was a delicious

Looking burger I thought it was kind of creepy.he winked and turned around to a girl.

Isabelle: alright we are here.

Ariana: ok cool.

We walked into the classroom early and looked at the pretty young teacher that sat on her computer.

Ms.knowls: hi girls good morning and happy first day of school today we are not doing any work so we are gonna chat for this class

Ariana/Isabelle : cool and hi!!

The rest of the class came and of course Justin sat next to Ariana.everyone chatted for the rest of the period and then the bell rang.

Isabelle: what class: do u have next?

Ari: music and you?

Isa: oh I got gym and then after that I got music.

Ari: oh well that's weird cuz after music I got gym, wow well bye.

Isa: oh bye!!

Skipping to gym period!!!

I turned on my heel and left when I got in the gym and guess what I saw justin kissing another girl in a sport bra and booty shorts.

Justin: hey!!

I looked behind me and realized he was talking to me. so I laughed at him and walked away.

Justin: what are you laughing at you think your better then me!?!

Um I know he was not talking to me I thought In my head whatever I got to get my uniform. I walked over to the coach he smiled so I smiled back he handed me my uniform it was shorts and a short sleeve shirt, I walked into the girls locker room it smelt like cotton candy.

I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the shirt into a cropped top and took a glitter pen and wrote on the back of the shirt A-G= Ariana Grande. I took the shorts and cut a little split on the sides of the shorts and then got dressed and walked out into the gym the first treason the see me was the gym teacher.

Mr. Collin: nice to see that you finally came to join u....

Everyone gasped at my outfit.as I looked over at justin his mouth was wide open I smiled and as I did so he pulled himself together and we carried on with gym.

Mr.collin: ok, well everyone partner up!

All the boys in the class ran to me and a couple girls but I pared up with a boy named Harry he has dark brown eyes and long curly hair and he is super cute we talked and he said him and justin were friends before but justin stole Harry's girlfriend and he never dated again and never talked to justin again.

THE END