Talent part 2

We hopped in the limo and drove off.

" So what type of party is this?" I said confused and excited.

" You will see because we are here so close your eyes." he covered my eyes and helped me out of the limo I heard no music it's probably soft music.

"Ok well hurry I can't wait."

" Alright open your eyes."

" Surprise happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone said jumping out of nowhere.

" Omg thank you !!!!!" I started to cry

" Oh honey your friends planned this go talk to them" I looked over at them and smiled and walked over there slowly cuz I make up I should say I finally got to them and started to talk to them.

" Look guys I don't hate you I just thought that you forgot my birthday and I was also pissed that my family did to but I'm used to my farther not saying happy birthday to me but yea."

" It's ok babe you look beautiful and I am gonna go get something to eat." he walked off before I could reply.

" Um yea and I'm gotta use the bathroom." she walked off so I took Isa's hand and led her to the dance floor and started to dance until the music got cut off.

" Everyone we would like the birthday girl sing a song if she wants to Ariana?" my mom stood on the stage.

"Um yea sure." I walked up on the stage and picked a song to sing.i picked a song and started to sing it was emotions.

Everyone cheered while I sang the song stopped and everyone whisled and cheered. I got off the stage and went down a cold hallway looking for the bathroom I walked into a room and heard moaning but I couldn't see I turned on the lights and what did I see Harry having sex with Selena to be honest I did expect this I started to cry I slide down on the wall and sat there sobbing hearing them both get dressed.

" You know Harry it's good to know that you loyal and trustworthy cuz Selena I'm gonna jack your ass up." I got up and walked up to her Harry grabbed me by my waist and I kicked him in his balls he let go and fell to the ground. I walked to Selena again and punched her in her eye and lip and nose each spot at least two times. I walked over to Harry and gave him a kiss on the lips and punched him in his eye about five times.i walked out happy and left the place and went home.

I woke up tired and couldn't remember what happen last night whatever I walked downstairs in my bunny slippers and a white t shirt and panties and walked to the living room seeing Harry on the coach with a peace of tissue up his nose I smirked and turned on the t.v.

" Huh oh shit I have a headache." he pulled his self up and put his hand over his head.

" Good you deserve it."i put the middle finger up at him.

" Oh yea I'm really sorry please take me back I'm so sorry?" he said starting to begg I will forgive him but I will not get back toghether with him.

" I will forgive you but I'm not getting back toghether with you so I'm still tired." I walked off but Harry grabbed me by my waist and started kissing me.

I tried to force him off but that didn't work out so I decided to kiss back. He took my legs and wrapped them around his waist and he held my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck he held me until we got upstairs to the room. He layed me down on the bed and started to strip me down until I was fully naked.

I started to strip him down until he was fully naked he bent down and went south. He started licking and I started moaning wow it felt so good. I lifted his head saying come up he started thrusting inside me wow. He stated kissing me pulled him off of me and bent down he stood in front of me. I grabbed his member and starting sucking I guess it felt good cuz he was cringing and groaning . I got up and he pushed me up against the wall and helled my legs on his side and started thrusting inside me. We finally finished and got tired so he went to sleep and I made dinner because it was 6:47. I heard my phone ring in the living room when I walked in there the tv was on the news and a house got burned down. then I picked up my phone and answered it.

" Hello?" I asked with a sad face.

" Hey Ariana my house burned down and a need a place to stay and my family is all over the world and my mom and dad and lil sister also need a place to stay?" he said kinda with a a sad voice.

" Um maybe let me just ask my mom but don't hang up."

" Ok thanks."

Ari- to mom

Hey mom my friends family needs a place to stay and I cooked diner.

Mom-to Ari

Um sure just tell them not to make messes and if they distroy my mansion they are getting kicked out and no buts.

Ari-to mom

Ok cool.

" Hello justin?"i said into the iPhone

" Um yea?"he said a little sad.

" You can stay as long as you need."i said a little excited.

" Are you happy?"

"Maybe but I got to go."

" Ok see you tomorrow."

Author-btw I'm skipping to June so it will be summer and and after summer is over they will be going off to college.

Back to story

So me and justin have got closer over these past few months and Harry and me are kinda like friends with benefits but it will never be anymore then it already is. Me and Isabelle are twinnies or what I would say sisters and she has a boyfriend Austin he is so cute and sweet and I'm single and happy.

But right now Harry,Justin,Austin,Selena,Isabelle and I are at the movies.

Selena and Harry are snuggled up and Isabelle and Austin are snuggled up but me and justin aren't. I started shivering cuz I was cold and I saw Justin look at me worried.

" here take my sweater cuz your cold."he put his sweater over my shoulders. and I started snuggling into his jacket and onto Justin's shoulder. he put his arm around my shoulders.

After the movie was finished me Selena and Isabelle went to the arcade while the boys talked.

" So Justin are you and Ariana dating yet?" Austin said confused.

" Um no but I wish." Justin said a little sad.

" So Harry you and Selena a couple?" Justin asked with a smirk on his face.

" No." Harry said a little annoyed.

Back to the girls!!!!

" Girls i think we should take a trip to Hollywood because that's where I used to live and my old best friends are there but also my stalker." I said excited but then but sad.

" Um sure that would be totally cool and you had a stalker?" Isabelle said.

" Um yea but I don't want to talk about it." I said I walked away and went to the boys I sat on Justin's lap. I saw Harry staring at us but he looked sad I felt bad for him but he has Selena and I'm not gonna have sex with him anymore.

* at ari's house *

I walked in and went straight to the kitchen and saw my mom and my ex boyfriend from hollywood.

" Hey mom. why is he here?" i asked looking from my mom to carson.

" Hey honey. and he is here because you planned a trip to hollywood so he will show you around." my mom said pouring some tea for me.

" No because he was in town and wanted to see me well guess what leave me alone i hate you i will forever hate you!!" i spat at him.

" Well nice to know you feel that way because I'm going to be living with you." he said with a smirk on his face and mom cheesing from ear to ear.