After

Hi Guys! Jheryka here, sorry for the very long awaited update. We've been very busy with school work I hope you guys would understand us. Here, enjoy even if it's not that thrilling yet!

Cassidy's POV

"Mom, I'm going shopping." I told my mom and went to our garage.

"You went home late last night because of shopping and now you're shopping again? Cassidy, give it a break." Mom said while walking beside me. ", you spend more time in the mall than here."

"I know." I said and went in my Orange Lamborghini Aventador.

"You better be back here by 8." My mom reminded.

"WHAT?! No effing way. I'll be here by 12. I promise." I yelled and started the car.

"No! 8 o'clock sharp! If you're not here by eight say goodbye to the credit cards in your wallet!" She shouted. Me, not caring just reversed the car and said " Goodbye mom."

"Bitch!" She shouted, I just rose my middle finger and went off in reply.

I played 'I'm a flirt' in my player and put it the loudest volume my player could so I could bother this boring village.

While I was driving, i saw this hot dude washing his car. Damn, I  could just go in bed with him if only I had enough time. Look at those six pack, yummy.

I need to stop, I really need to taste this dude.

I stopped infront of his car and went outside mine.

"Hi." I greeted and gave him a seductive look.

"Uhm, Hello." He replied. OMGOMGOMG HE IS SOOOOO FUCKING HOT.

"I'm Cassidy." I introduced.

"Oh, hi. I'm Adam." He replied and shook hands with me. We were staring at each other for a few minutes. Gosh he's so sexy.

"Have you ever tried to kiss a hot girl?" I asked. Well, I know its inappropriete for a girl to ask a guy something like that, but trust me, he's not the first one I asked.

"Well yeah of course." He replied.

"Haha, have you kissed someone as hot and sexy as me? I bet you haven't." I questioned and licked my upper lips.

"Aha. Okay-I haven't kissed someone as 'hot and sexy' as you."

"You wanna try?"

"Well, I don't know how." He joked.

"Don't worry, I'll show you how but were gonna start real slow. You just put your lips together and come real close to me." I said and pulled him next to me and started kissing him.

Unfortunatley, a bitch ruined our moment.

"Ugh, You bitch. Can you stop fucking all my neighbors." Allison my motherfuckin' bestfriend pulled my thongs and dragged me back to my car.

"You ass, do you know how painful pulling your thongs is?! You sick fuck." I yelled.

"Well, yesterday you were making out with my other neighbor and now you're making out with another neighbor of mine. You are such a whore." She said.