chapter 2

My eyes widened at the sight of that....that horrid thing. The smell of death fills my nostrils. She held the heads of her so called parents. Before I could even muster any words or even a sound, Dahlia displayed an emotion of some sort. It was like she was gonna cry but it also seemed like something malice was hidden underneath those watery eyes. How could a little girl like that show such an emotion. She suddenly started taking slow steps towards me gradually they got faster til she was running towards me. I started back away, I felt a crunch and some mush underneath my feet. It felt disgusting but I didn't have time to worry about what it was all I knew was I had to get away from that little girl or whatever in the hell she was. Before I knew it I slipped and Dahlia was ontop of me choking me, how can she be this strong this isn't normal, I'm 17 years old I should be able to yeet this girl into a wall or something. I squirmed fighting back with all my strength, it didn't affect her at all and before I knew it, I passed out.

     ~2 weeks later Local News paper~
  Bodies have been discovered in the woods. Unidentified bodies of a little girl 2 adults and what we assume to be a teen. 3 of the bodies seem to have been rotting for weeks but the teen's body is fairly new compared to the rest. If you have any information please report it to the police IMMEDIATELY!

    Another murder huh? Rest in peace, oh well they're better off that way, no pain no happiness nothing, just another decomposing body in the dirt. A teacher tapped on my shoulder and told me "Miss please stand up and introduce yourself to the class". Crap I really need to stop getting lost in my thoughts. I look around scanning everyone's face and announced "My name is Evelyn, I'm 16 and I would greatly appreciate it if y'all leave me alone the rest of the year, thanks.". I take my seat and sigh. Yea typical teenage angst, oh well it's not like it'll make a difference to anyone here on who I am, it's just another school. I suppose I am the new kid though, I transferred to this school today in the middle of second semester, bummer but it is what it is.