Dear Maegan

Every great dream begins with a dreamer...

Dear Maegan Heflin,

Hello my name is Alex Johnson and I work for the NMTA (National Medicine Test Association). My boss wants you to come in and do a couple of simple tests. These tests will improve our knowledge on many different diseases such as cancer, Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS), and more. Yes, I'm sure you're wondering: why you? Well Maegan, your blood is very special. Your blood has a wide variety of bacteria and disease killing agents. A normal person has around 10,000 white blood cells (cells that attack bad diseases). According to a blood test conducted about a year ago, your blood contains over 400,000 white blood cells. If you agree to come in and do a series of tests you will get a $500,000 reward and if your blood is useful for our research, you will get a 10% profit from every medication made because of you! I hope to see you soon and if you have any questions call us at 785-233-9468.

Sincerely ,

Alex Johnson

"Hmh, that's a lot of fucking money mom"

"Maegan watch your language, you're doing it. Not for you but for us."

"Mom what if I die??"

"Maegan stop being overdramatic."

"Will I get to keep any of the money?"

"Maybe, we will see Maegan."

"Oh my god mom okay, are you going to call them and see when I can go?"

"Yes hunny, I'm going to tonight."

"Okay i'm going to sleep."

"Okay, goodnight hunny."

"Yeah."

"Watch your attitude or I'll take your phone."

"Okay sorry oh my gosh."

"Okay now go to bed."

"Okay, that's what I'm doing mom."

"Okay, I'll tell you in the morning when we are going."

"What if I don't want to do it, because it sounds scary?"

"Maegan think about your family for once in your damn life instead of yourself."

"Okay geez, bye."

"Bye sweetie."

Maegan shuts her door...

Tap...Tap...ring....ring.. "What do you want?"

"Oh my god Cayleb what is your problem."

"Maegan I'm trying to fucking sleep it's 12:44 AM.."

"Are you though?"

"Nah, I'm watching NCIS."

"Yeah, that's what I thought hoe."

"Okay what the fuck do you want Maegan?"

"Oh right, guess what I'm going to do?"

"What ?..."

"Guess you hoe."

"Oh my fucking god Maegan, what?!"

"Okay so I'm going to get my blood drawn and get tests done on me because I guess I have special blood.. Like I guess my blood has way more white blood cells than a normal person has and my blood could like cure cancer and AIDS and more and I get like over half a freaking million dollars."