Mommys chat

...KATHERINE SALVATORES POV...

I walked up to Elena, I had dark jeans converse and a long sleeved shirt on and sun glasses my hair was also straightened.

"What's up with the sun glasses?"Elena asked.

"Stefan didn't tell you?"I asked.

"Tell me what?"Elena asked.

"Oh okay...nothing."I said and I looked at the ground.

"Kath I know you to well your deflecting and lying what's going on?"Elena asked.

"Me and Damon like permanently broke up and I might have over done the bourbon last night."I said slowly

"Uh please don't tell me... You got drunk didn't you?"Elena asked.

"Maybe just a little."I said.

"Kath."Elena said and slapped me on the shoulder lightly.

"I know I know trust me I already got a talk from Stefan on the way here and I've already got my payback my head is pounding."I said.

"You shouldn't be here."Elena said.

"I know but it's not like I had a choice Carol would have killed me, plus this was sort of a thing with my mother."I said.

"Oh she was into it."Elena said.

"Very much... Hey isn't that Bonnie."I said.

"Yeah."Elena said and we saw her and walked over to her.

"You're here."Elena said.

"I'm here."Bonnie said and Elena took some candles out of the box Bonnie was carrying. Bonnie glanced around the yard.

"Caroline's not coming. We told you."Elena said.

"Just making sure."Bonnie said.

"You know, eventually, you're gonna have to talk to her."Elena said.

"Come on Bonnie you can't just keep avoiding her she really misses you."I said.

"Could you make it a little less obvious you guys are on her side?"Bonnie asked.

"There are no sides, Bonnie."Elena said.

"She's right, look were trying to be fair here it wasn't Caroline's choice to become a vampire this was forced on her."I said.

"Come on! Since Caroline became a vampire, we three barely see each other. Losing Caroline was bad enough; I didn't think I'd lose you guys too."Bonnie said.

"You haven't lost us Bonnie, it's just Caroline requires a lot of time and Elena's been busy with Stefan and I've been busy dealing with Damon."I said.

"Is that why your dealing with a hangover?"Bonnie asked.

"How did you know?"I asked.

"Your one of my best friends I can tell when something's wrong plus you never wear sunglasses and your not this argumentative."Bonnie said.

"Come with me."Elena said.

"Where?"Bonnie asked.

"Not here. Some place quiet. We have to talk."Elena said and I eyed Tyler.

"You go do that I have to do something."I said and Elena held her hand out and Bonnie took it and they walked away.

I walked over to Tyler.

"Hey Tyler."I said.

"Hey Elena I didn't know you were helping."Tyler said.

"Actually it's Katherine Elena's the version of me without the hangover she's with Bonnie."I said.