Redzan(Warrior Cats AU)

Hello guys! This is my OneShot Book where I DO TAKE request. This book is mainly just for random thought/Mini stories/prompts/ scenarios I've randomly cane up with or wanted to write for fun. They might be slow chapters or auick. Depending on my mood and the story. This book will contain more than one kind fandom!! So request whatever!!
Have fun, buh-bye~♡
-----

Red sighed softly, roaming around the forest he had recently, like yesterday recently, got kicked out his clan. For.. Special reasons. 

See red wasn't a normal warrior cat.  He has 'Emotions'.  These 'Emotions' we're his brothers.  But here is the strange part.  They were inside of him, in his brain.  They could come out whenever red was asleep, weak,  or if he wanted to let them out. 

For example. 
Yellow- represents Reds joy and childish side. 

Purple-  represents Red unholy anger and rage.  

Blue- Represents reds sorrow and sadness

Green- represents reds more dolice and lazed side.

Pink- Represents reds lust and love. 

RB(rainbow) - He was a mystery,  never showing a prime emotion.  But he seemed to show reds more dominate side. 

Then there was red. - the host of body and the one who keeps all balance. 

No one knows why he was gifted with them.

But,  ever since red hit puberty and sprouted into a adult, his brothers became harder and harder to control. They would just suddenly come out whenever red felt a certain way. For 99% of the time, it was usually Purple for some reason.  Maybe it was because he was constantly left alone by other felines,  the fact he was too small to be a hunter,  or the last option that killed red to think about. 

Not having a mate yet. 

Red was a fully matured warrior cat,  he's been one for awhile.  But it seemed that no one wanted him. 

No.. It didn't seem like it,  no one did want him. The thought haunted red. 

Since red wasn't normal,  since he couldn't control his brothers, they kicked him out.  He was physically alone,  but not mentally due to his brothers.  Which for the record, wouldn't shut the hell up about the situation while red was trying to forget about it. 

"Can you guys please quiet it down.  You're giving me a headache, I'm trying to think of what we can eat and where to sleep for the night. " Red pleaded. 

"We're all gonna die, we're too small and weak to be hunters.. Like they all said.. " Blue whimpered in sadness before his cries echoed through reds head. 

Purple growled lowly "will you all shut up!! " He shouted, making red wince in great pain. 

Red sighed and looked at the sky,  it was approaching dark quickly,  and he couldn't even go back to plea his way back into the clean because they were miles away, and frankly red lost track of where he was heading ages ago. 

Soon, it was dark,  but red was able to catch a rabbit and eat it.  Then found a large tree to sleep under. 

But just as red was dozing off,  his ears twitched as he heard a branch of some sort break.  The feline was quick to lift his head up and look around. 

Even though he envied the thought, red was small.  He was a small ginger warrior,  roughly the size of a cougar with short, curly fur and brown eyes that were tinted red eyes.