Hasturs Heat.

"stop!"

"Hastur gentle!"

"What are you- ack!"

"H-hastur please..."

Most of these phrases have been repeated by jack to hastur for the past two days now. These past two days hastur was constantly horny and in need of Jack's touch, but hastur usually bottom, he had no problems bottoming. But this was so different, he needed to top jack. To fill him, be inside him, hear him moan and whimper. All these new urges were so new and...exciting.

--

"Ah...hah.." jack shivered, once again being refilled my hastur. Shivering at the warm seed that filled him while gripping onto his partners shoulders harshly. Hastur grunted after his release, licking the side of Jack's head before kissing his neck as a comfort.

"...hastur..t-tired.." jack moaned out softly, gripping his cloak tightly. Hastur gripped his hips tightly.

"just...just one more...then we'll be done..."

             "...okay honey..."

----

Jack sighed shakily as he laid on his side, watching hastur sleep peacefully after he got off. He lied after he said 'last one' and continued to fuck him until 5AM...they started at midnight...

"..this has been going on for almost a week...what's wrong with my baby.." jack sighed, hastur was never this sexually active. Never.

"...maybe I'll have to ask your brother... he'll probably know..if not I'm screwed in more than one way."

That's when hastur started shifting awake again.

  "...dear god..."

---

"Cthulhu!!"

"Fucking hell what did I say-"

"Yeah yeah you'll kill me! But this is important!" Jack hissed, pulling a very horny hastur along to follow him into the garden, while hastur was trying to pull him back to the bedroom desperately.

"Oh god he's in heat..." Cthulhu muttered.

"I fucking knew it..." Jack whispered.

"I'll just take him and bring him back when he's out of heat." Cthulhu said, grabbing hasturs hand. Who hissed and clinged back to jack.

"No." Jack said.

"What, rather get fucked into oblivion?! This isn't a regular animal heat that lasts for a few weeks and goes away. His will last countless months until he's satisfied. You will fucking die." Cthulhu explained dramatically and truthfully.

"...guess I'm gonna die." He wasn't letting his wife go.

--

"Hastur! Hastur honey please I have match!" Jack said with a nervous chuckle as hastur dragged him out tje queing chair and through the halls by his collar.

"... later..i need you.. don't leave me.." hastur said quietly, tossing jack onto the bed gently, summoning a few tentacles to hold down his arms and stuff his mouth to make jack suck on them.

Hastur quickly climbed ontop of his lover to bite at his already bruised up neck. Since jack was pale it was easily visible, all the marks hastur made were visible to anyone if jack didn't cover them. Which hastur never did let him cover his neck.

Jack whimpered as he was quickly stripped once more, leaving him naked and vulnerable. He wrapped his legs around hastur and looked up at him. It was hard to tell how jack was feeling, but hastur could almost always spot the emotion love in his spouse's eyes.