One

(<`▽´)―━━☆⌒*.

"This is bullshit."

Jimin curses under his breath when he steps to the cold marble stairs. "This house is fucking big and they left me all alone?" The blonde sighs as his eyes are adjusting the darkness.

He lives with his auntie and his uncle for a while since he's working there and the costs of renting a room is expensive enough at Seoul so he decided to kick himself to his auntie's.

He gulps as he has reached downstairs, the only source of lights are behind the thin curtains. Jimin froze at where he stands as he feels a soft yet furry thing around his ankle.

"Is that a g-ghost's dick?"

Jimin quickly takes out his phone and makes it as his torchlight, low-key slapping himself for not doing it at the first place.

He quickly takes a look, "Oh, it's you."

"Meow." The cat smashes his head on Jimin's ankle, seeking for the human's attention.

The blonde sighs in relief, his hand is still tightly grip around his phone although he's only aiming the light on the floor.

Due to Jimin's logic, "If I swing my phone to look around, it would end up like I'm in any typical zombie games so it's better if I let the light on my feet."

He finally found the fridge, clumsily grabbing any snacks he found. "The house is hella big yet they decided to build the freaking switch across the fucking kitchen. I'm going to sue the architect."

Jimin keeps on bubbling by himself, trying to distract his mind from thinking there's someone behind him with a knife and more of bloody scenes.

"I won't fucking possess someone who talks a lot like you."

Jimin's body feels like in a tub of ice, he clearly heard someone behind him. A male to be specific, and it's not familiar. He gulps thickly, trying to find a way to escape when he suddenly feels cold winds around him.

"Quiet already?"

Jimin quickly turns around with fists on his chest trying to be scary and ready to fight but his eyes widen when he sees no one.

"Am I hallucinating?" Jimin whispers by himself as his sweats are already soaking his shirt.

In a blink of an eye he runs to his room with chips on his hands. The blonde locks his room and switches on all the lights, he takes out his phone and open the group chat to keep himself busy.

We're all gay ( 34 unread messages)

Jeonjk :

you missed my dick, hoseok

Hoseok :

[ Hoseok has added Parkjm ]

Hoseok :

so i didn't miss big stuff then

nevermind

gtg sleeping

Kimtae :

smol penis

Parkjm :

guys

fuck

i heard someone just now

but there's no one

please im scared (┬┬_┬┬)

Jeonjk :

Its nothing

you're just high

Kimtae :

yeah its nothing

you're just

horny

Hoseok :

whats wrong

do you want me to come over?

Parkjm :

can you..?

wait, no

that would be a burden

sksksksksksk i will just eat and sleep

Jeonjk :

and masturbate

Kimtae :

suck mine

Jimin tosses his phone, groaning as he has it enough. "My friends are a dick." Yet he still loves them a lot.

Suddenly, the lights are off.

"For fuck sake-- !" Jimin accidentally shouts as he back off on the wall, trying to find the phone in the dark.

"It must be electrical problems, y-yeah." Jimin says, already sweating like he just ran a perfect round of field.

"You sure?"

Jimin gasp in terrified when the voice came back, he quickly calls Hoseok when he able to find his phone.

"Hyung, pick up pick up.." Jimin whines all alone, closing his eyes tightly. He keeps on calling the older although he's pretty sure the older has slept already.

Out of sudden, his phone has been thrown onto the floor without his force. Jimin starts to hiccup as he feels his heart beating too loud and fast.

He froze, steadying his eyes tightly shut when a cold yet slender hand fondles his face.

"Humans are weak." The raspy voice echoes the quiet room, making Jimin's cries worsen.

Jimin slaps the 'hand' away with his eyes closed but disappointment hits him when he gets nothing but hitting air. "Beside you."

With all of the stupidity that Jimin able to have, he looks beside him with his teary eyes.

There, a male ghost with his hair almost covers his whole eyes. Blood all over the ghost's face, smirking all alone.

Jimin shivers when his eyes glued to the creature before him. Suddenly his room feels like shaking by itself, pillows and his personal stuffs have been thrown by itself making Jimin back off from the ghost with his eyes shut.

The ghost dashes forward, holding the human's chin to make him looks up. "Disgusting human being."

Jimin recalls anything that could help him at the moment, his anxiety is already swallowing him.

"Ah fuck me please!" The blonde shouts without thinking and surprisingly his room has stopped shaking.

"With pleasure."