Waves

The cold water sent shivers through my body as I lept onto my surfboard. As I looked back at the beach I got thrown onto the sand by a a wave, but I got up and kept paddling to wards the big waves. I could just Imagine myself doing tricks on those waves and everybody would be fascinated by mu skills. But I knew that would never happen. I ducked dived under the waves and surfaced quickly so I wouldn't get caught under the waves. I sat up on my board and looked around for the perfect wave. There it was, it was a monster wave but I knew I could handle it. I started paddling my arms so hard I thought they would fall off. I felt the wave lifting me higher into the hair. I headed down the step face of the wave doing flips at the top of the wave. I could hear the wave starting to crash so I jumped backwards into the water. Man that was an awesome ride I thought to myself. I got back on my board and I went for another wave, this time bigger. But I wasn't fast enough to get on the wave but I kept trying, I kept getting waves but none of them were as awesome as the first wave. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed

it's getting to the end of this book so please give me some ideas for a new book:)

~Alex~