THE END....

There was a massive rip and I was getting sucked out to sea. I thought to my self"I DON'T WANNA DIE,I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN MY MUM I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!! That when the real panic  set in. As soon as I thought I was gonna die, it all turned bad! The waves started crashing on top of me and I was getting sucked under the waves. The power of the waves sucked me under neath and thrashed me against the sand. Then bringing me up again and throwing me in to the wild water.I could see rob on the beach looking for me. I tired to put my hand up but the waves were to big. Then I saw a fin in the water and it was circling me. It was a big grey fin. I turned my back for one second and it was gone. I put my head in the water, but it was to murky for me to see anything. SO I was stranded in the water with a shark circling me and waves pulling me under! Then I felt something large and slimy slide across my leg. I Started to scream "HELP ME,HELP I'M GOING TO DIE,HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". Then I realized that I could try swim to the shoe and everything would be just fine,so I started swimming but my arms were getting tired and I was going no where. In fact I was going out instead of in! To make the matters worse I saw my mum and brother hop out of the car and walk down to the beach. They were running up and down the beach screaming "Paris where are you, we need to leave now". But I couldn't reply. I could see my mums worried face because I wasn't answering her. Then she spotted me and ran over to life guards and was saying something to them but I didn't know what. Then the life guards got out there boat and came for me but they couldn't make it out because the waves were to big. Then this massive wave headed towards me. I knew that I had to try catch it in because other wise the shark would get me! So I got ready to catch the wave. And instead of it taking me in , it pulled me under. I struggled to reach the surface. My hands were going crazy trying to grasp for air. But the force was to much. I couldn't handle it! The water had started filling up in my lungs, my eyes were stinging and nose plucked! My mouth stuck gasping for air and tasting the saltiness of the liquid in return. I now knew that I was dying and I had to face it. There was nothing I could do but stop fighting and wait for it to be over. But it was impossible to stand still and try save your own life. I was to weak! I woke up from the darkness in an unusual way. Something iv'e never experienced! I felt like my insides were filled up with acid and with every breath the acid was trying to get free of my body.But it couldn't leave. All I could see was white and I tried to get out but I was trapped in this room for ever. I would die of starvation or dehydration. But maybe I wasn't even alive. That's when I realized what just happened. I WAS DEAD AND NOBODY COULD SAVE ME!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this book*-*

DO you think I should do a sequel about her being trapped in this unknown world called heaven? Comment below what you think

VOTE<COMMENT<SHARE

Love you all

Alex+_+