j.t. [tocantins]

[in this, the reader will be replacing erinn but she will be on jalapao instead of sydney, and sydney will be on timbira.]

[SMUT WARNING]

"Girl in the black shirt, far left. What's your name?" Jeff asked as he glanced at you, "(Name)." You replied, smiling. "You excited to be here?" Jeff asked, "Hell yeah. You're Jeff Probst, this is so cool." You whispered, though everyone heard. That got a chuckle out of everyone, and you noticed someone on your tribe was looking at you, he was pretty attractive you had to say. 

When you got back to camp and you all introduced yourselves, you soon learnt that he his name was J.T. You liked him. He was cool. Soon, you two became pretty close and were in a pretty tight alliance, but you also ended up falling for each other. It was an unspoken agreement that you guys were a couple. J.T. was nothing short of protective though, and would get slightly angry when in challenges, someone would yell at you. He knew it was a game though, but it still got on his nerves. 

You both agreed to not let anyone know because that would screw up both of your games. To make it even more believable, you two didn't even sleep next to each other in the shelter. J.T wasn't fond of watching Joe pull you into his chest, but he knew that it was better for both of your games to not be seen as a couple. 

When it came to the challenge where you had to put weight on peoples bars (its called shoulder the load in the show itself) you were putting weight on with Sandy. You walked up to J.T. with a bag and smiled sadly at him, "Sorry for this bud." You said as you put on another ten pounds, "Eh, what can ya do." He said looking at you as you put the weight on. 

When the challenge ended, and Taj had won it for your tribe you jumped for joy and hugged Taj, right after you hugged J.T., and making sure no body from the tribes were looking, you pressed a kiss to the side of his head and mumbled good job. J.T. mumbled back a super quiet "Thanks, baby girl." then you both walked to the mat and celebrated your victory with the tribe. Nobody from either tribes saw what you two did, but Jeff did and the cameras caught it too.

When you got back to camp, you and J.T agreed to go and get water for everyone as you two hadn't gotten water for the tribe in a bit, but it also gave you guys some time to talk. You walked to the well with everyones canteens and began to fill them up. "What happens when we merge? We're losing tribe members every day. We're going to be outnumbered when we get to the merge." You said looking up at J.T as you collected water for Stephen. 

"We gotta stay with Stephen and Taj. Then we'll be good, baby. We got it. We can't vote them out, I mean they might not be amazing at challenges but we need numbers if we want to get to the end." J.T said. "Okay." You said, as you finished collecting the water for everyone. You guys walked back, when you got back to camp you finished giving everyone their water. J.T was walking back to the shelter, his hand grazing against the small of your back as he laid down. Yet, nobody noticed. Nobody seemed to notice when J.T would show you the tiniest amount of affection. Maybe they all were clueless. 

It was nearing time for bed if you guys wanted to have energy for the next day. You had originally been sleeping by Joe, but tonight you were really cold so you went over to J.T and slept beside him. He knew he couldn't cuddle you or pull you into him, but he softly laid his hand on your stomach and pulled it back to him, but your shirt lifted so his hand grazed your skin. You shivered but smiled, and curled into yourself. You were happy you were sleeping next to him because he seemed to be a lot warmer than Joe. Or maybe you just preferred him to Joe. Both made sense though so you didn't care. J.T was just happy you were beside him. 

When J.T had won, you smiled wide for him and giggled as he leaped up and gave Stephen a huge hug. He looked over at you and smiled making his way over, you gave him a huge hug and couldn't resist pressing a small kiss to his lips. By now, everyone knew you were a couple but were still somewhat shocked at seeing it. He ran over to his family and they congratulated him.

"So, I think we're all wondering what's going on between you and (name), J.T. What happened?" Jeff asked. "I think the minute she made every single person on that island laugh, was the minute I was totally intrigued." J.T said. "Awh thats sweet. But, there were times when people wanted to get her out because she was a giant threat. What were you thinking when that happened?" Jeff questioned. "I'm naturally a very protective person, so I didn't like it when they were going after my girl, but she told me that it would do us nothing if I got mad at them. I knew she was a pretty big threat, but I don't know Jeff, you never want to the person you love get, threatened? If that's the right word to use." J.T said. "So, why take Stephen and not (name)?" Jeff asked. "You're asking all the hard questions tonight. But, I promised Stephen when we first made an alliance. That was before I knew that (name) was it for me." J.T shrugged. "Ahhhh." You giggled and looked down getting shy. 

When the reunion was over, you and J.T went back to the hotel that you two were staying at. You guys had booked the same room. You had grabbed something out of your suitcase, J.T didn't know what but he was intrigued, it didn't look like your normal pjs but you walked right into the bathroom. J.T was sitting on the edge of the bed, talking off his coat. When you came out, you were wearing a black bralette and a lace black thong. "Hey baby wh-" He trailed off when he saw you. "My god." He said. You giggled. He was still sitting down though, so you walked over and straddled his lap. "You deserved to win more than anyone." You said, trailing kisses down his neck. "Thank you, baby." He said, his hands placed on the small of your back. 

You two hadn't done... the deed yet. But, you thought now would be a good time. You pushed your chest into his, still pecking his neck. "Tonights all about you. Lemme treat you." You said rolling your hips down into his. He let out a groan, and you giggled. You slowly sucked a hickey onto his neck. J.T watched you as you got off of his lap and undid your bra, pulling it off your chest. He licked his lips softly. "C'mere baby girl." You slowly walked closer to him, he smiled and grabbed your waist pulling him between your legs. He laid kisses on your stomach. "No, tonight is about you, love." You said, running your fingers through his hair, and cupping his face.  He pecked kisses across your breasts,  and pulled a nipple into his mouth. You pulled away, and he groaned. 

You pulled him up and unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest as you did so. "Lemme kiss you, c'mon baby." J.T said, cupping your face and pulling you to him, pressing his lips to yours. He licked into your mouth and smiled when you moaned. You led him to the bed and laid him down, and sat on top of his chest. You moved downwards, and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his boxers off. You looked down at his length and smiled. You run your fingers up the length of his shaft and slowly sucked him into your mouth. 

He watched you as you bobbed up and down and wanted to keep looking. God, he loved seeing you like this. He loved it so much. But, the pleasure was overwhelming. His head dropped back onto his pillow. "I'm gonna cum, baby girl. You keep doing that." He said and you smiled around him, which wasn't easy or a pretty smile but you did it anyways. 

It was a night that you would never forget. You gave everything to him. You were a virgin, yes. And you couldn't have picked a better man to give your virginity to. You woke up the next morning, naked and cuddled into J.T, "Good morning, baby girl." He said, you blinked your eyes open. 

The sun was shining though the window curtains, and it shown on you, and my God, to J.T you looked like an absolute angel. He pulled you closer to him, "Fuck, you're perfect. You're so perfect." He said, pulling you onto his lap and you kissed him again. 

It was a morning of absolute and pure bliss.