~Roleplay~

For non Akatsuki OCS -

(Akatsuki crush Needed) Scenario 1
Your crush, (oc), (Yora's crush) and Yora were told to do a mission where they had to Investigate If a Akatsuki member were in the near by woods since a Rumor was heard that there were. When you investigated, the rumour was true, and when that Akatsuki member saw you all, he quickly made sure you all were unconscious. When you woke up, you were tied to a chair next to your crush, "Your awake." (Your akatsuki crush) said. Same with Yora and Her crush.

Scenario 2

(oc) was hanging out with Yora, (crush) and Yora's crush when you suddenly got a idea, "Truth or dare?" You asked, smirking at the others.

Scenario 3

Make up your own. :)

-

Akatsuki OCS -

(Non Akatsuki crush needed) scenario 1 -
(OC) needed to get the Nine tails, so you, Yora and your crushes were on a mission to capture him, but (non Akatsuki crush) and (yora's none Akatsuki crush) caught you all, they fought until they were unconscious, when you all got back, Pein ordered you to keep them in your room for the mean time. You were waiting for them to wake up, soon, they did. Same with Yora.

Scenario 2 -

Yora and (OC) were trying to do a potion, but it ended up badly and resulting on you and Yora making the Akatsuki Toddlers! (You may do this one even if your a Non Akatsuki, but instead of Akatsuki, it's konoha 12)

Scenario 3 -

Make up your own :)