\\Modern Naruto Roleplay//

Modern Naruto!

Scenario 1. High school.

(Your oc)  and Yora were walking to school, Yora was kind of sleepy still because of waking up too early. (Your oc) quickly spots (crush), Yora smirked slightly before she saw her crush with him surprisingly. "Oh yeah, they were doing a project together." She mutters, "Wait, how do you know?/ how do you know exactly?" Your oc asked. Yora froze before (Your oc) smiled/smirked, "Your a Stalker~" they teased before running away, Yora quickly runs after them before they bumped into (crush) and Yora's crush.

Scenario 2. Sleepover!

Sakura was having a sleepover at her house, she invited the Akatsuki, konoha 12 And (your crush) as well as others. Sakura smirked, "How about, we play truth or Dare?" She asked, as some declined before Sakura forced them to say yes, "Alright, whose going first?" (Your crush) bravely raised their hand up, "I guess I will." They mutter. Sakura smiled, "Alright! I dare you too.."

Scenario 3. Kidnaped?!

Your Oc and Yora  got kidnaped! You quickly woke up as you shook Yora . She opened her eyes and groaned, "Wait- where are we?" She questionably asked as she looks around. "Oh, your awake." You looked over to see (your crush) and (Yora's crush) Who were smirking at you. "You- you kidnaped us!" Yora  said angered.

Scenario 4.

Make up your own scenario?