Chapter 3

Ross's POV;

I just got done filming an episode of Austin and Ally, when my siblings and parents came running in.

"Great episode, Ross," my mom congradulated me on the great shoot. Then, I remembered what I needed to talk to my family about.

"Hey, guys, I had an idea," I said, drawing everyone's attention except for Ryland and Rocky, which it wasn't manditory for them to hear

"What's your idea?!" Rydel squeaked excitedly. I took out a piece of paper with a commercial script.

"I was thinking for that sweepstakes we are thinking about, the winner could become my PenPal. We could put this commercial on Disney Channel," I told them. I had always wanted a cool PenPal, and here was my oppertunity.

"Hey, that's a really good idea. Let's pitch it to the owner of Disney Channel," my mom said, and we went off to buy a spot for our sweepstakes commercial.

Danielle's POV;

Exactly what was on Disney Channel? A sweepstakes. The ad went a little like this.

-----------------

Ross: Do you want to write back and fourth with me, Ross Lynch, from R5 and Austin and Ally?

Ryland: Yes!

Laura: Yeah, can I?

Ross: Yep, you can! Just enter our 'Write2Ross' sweepstakes where you can become my PenPal for 2 months. Contest ends in two days. Just go on Disneychannel.com/write2rosssweepstakes and enter thid code.

Laura: What code?!

Ryland: Put your first name, 5rossly

Ross: Spread the word!!

---------------------

How awesome! I don't know if I have mentioned it, but I love Ross Lynch. So, of course I wanted to win!

I immediately got onto www.disneychannel.com/write2rosssweepstakes and typed in dani5rossly.

I had no chance of winning. I'm not going to try. Wait, yes, anything is possible. And then, I hit submit.

The next day at school, everybody was talking about the sweepstakes. Apparently, a lot of people want to write to Ross Lynch. Figures.. They get his P.O. box #.

But what surprised me the most was how fast the word got around. We had two days, and already the majority of my school's Rossians and R5ers had entered fifty times.

I sat against the lockers and scrolled through my Instagram on my phone. Rossr5 had posted about his little game. That unhelpful, obvious slogan 'Many will enter, One will win,' was in all CAPS on the caption.

First period, also known as social studies, wouldn't begin for another hour. I should have been in specials, but U was suspended from art for painting 'Inappropriate Work.' Basically, my first hour was sitting in the abandoned In-School classroom behind the janitors closet.

Yes. I have to walk through the janitors closet. The room is freezing with very dim lighting, and smells of football gear, and cleaning supplies. The paint is chipping, and there are two desks with matching chairs, a chalkboard with a pack of white and yellow chalk, and a crate of popped basketballs and broken tennis raquets. The paint is plain white, the floor is gray tile, the light flickers, and there is a single box for loose things and lost-and-found items.

Pretty jolly, eh? Needless to say, it is less important than the janitors closet itself, which is basically abandoned and full of empty spray bottles. The only thing used in there is the broom and mop and the trashbags.

But since it was technically class change, I could sit in the hallway for five minutes.

I looked up from my screen to see Cloey scampering over from her new click.

"So, Dani, did you enter the sweepstakes?" my aquaintance Cloey asked me with a grin. I blushed. She nee how much I loved Ross Lynch.

"What do you think?" I asked sarcastically, and smiled. I hate to say it, but the new Cloey but technically old Cloey made me smile. "Did you?"

"Yes. And you want to know something funny?" she grinned even wider. It was getting scary. But I nodded, curious to what she had in her mind. "I never sent Bethany the text."

I bursted out laughing. "She didn't see the commercial, because she said she didn't enter because she wasn't informed!" Cloey and I joined together in quiet laughter.

"Thanks for talking to me," I told her. I was being honest. I thought now that she was popular, she would forget about me and I would be stuck to talk to that semi-freaky Halley or whatever.

"You're welcome. Well, I have to go.. The queen awaits," Cloey said. And then, she was gone, walking to class as a minion.

Meanwhile, I walked to the janitor's closet. But it was still one of my better mornings.

It looks like I'll finally add a charm, I thought to myself. And that's what I did.

A/N;

I finally introduced R5!! Yay!! I know, i know, I guess it's cheesy, but I have this storyline figured out so, just give me time.

Thanks ♥ !!

~Waddles