The Story Of My life.

when i am child my mom and dad still working he never stop working to our family to build a big family but happy and togethers and no secrets to my parents when i am young both my parents teach me how to be a independent young lady and young girl and teach me how to make our house clean soft smell and teach me how to cook and now I am a big girl and and big lady and I am being matured and also do not know when I am old now I know how to use a lot of things and i know how to use it. I know a lot of things that my parents teach me i will never forget of my parents what to do first and up to now I will never forget that I will bring it it to my whole life and to my mind. my name is Dhea Coleen Reyes Baylon But you can my nickname Is coleen I am a daddy girl my dad Is my hero dad is supportive dad bay the way and me and my dad are very close until now we are super close to him whenever he is not there for me to guide all the way but i know someday he stop working when i am graduating.both my parents support me that I want like I will tell first my dad like for example dad I want to join volleyball and badminton game he say to me okay but dont forget what I remind you that every competition I will always be there for you I will always pray for you and dont forget that me and your mom and your siblings I will always support you I will be alwats there and dont forget to pray before the game and competition start. my mom Is a super mom and she works hard for me and for yhe family she never told me that she is tired of work. she never she doenst give up on her work whenever it is hard for her. And my dad go to the abroad to work and to give us education and a beatiful life a beatiful school and a beatiful house he work hard and now he is not by my side because he need to work for the family to help my mom on the house responsibilities . and ill miss him a lot i want to hug him and say to him i love youu so much dad ... i miss you a lot i will never forget you everytime whenever i am eating i will tel myself if you are okay in barko and you are sleep very well you are eat in time to time.... i love youu so much and now until now he is working very hard for me and to our family dad in barko and my family we are love traveling and we love swimming and we are doing a lot of things before my dad go to barko and we have a house in cavite when I am graduate I will stay in cavite and we will not seperated each of us also my dad he is not working he will stop working when I am graduating college Someday I will able to repay their suffering to my life until now I will bring them back to them. and someday my dream is we will come true sieday to become a F.A. or Flight Attendant in airplane and to Become a chef And to become a bussiness women Someday we will come true.... it will become true and that all and thats all my life and story....