Chapter 7

Desza'ree POV

Kearrah and I cried for about a week so far. Every morning that we woke up and looked at eachother. It was like we saw them in eachothers eyes. He told me he loved me. I believed it. I shouldve listened to Neiah. We didnt show the pain around other people. It got so bad that it got to the point where we start using code words for when we saw them. I hated love. About a month later in July, I got over it and got into a relationship with someone I thought cared. He was so cute and he had packs. We kissed and everything. It wasnt the same kiss I had with Daveon. It was different. I wasnt feeling it. I broke up with him twice. Both times I cried. It was like I played with his heart, but I knew he loved me. Once I broke his heart the second time, I knew that I had to go back and stay there. I knew where home was. Home was in his heart ,and his home was in mine. I was in love with both of them. I couldnt deal with all of the drama. What was I goin to do? I cant do anything. I can only feel the pain that he left for me to have. He didnt kil me, he didnt call,or text. He didnt even like any posts on Instagram. I even tried to find his facebook. I couldnt find it tho. I wasnt going to add him tho. It was just to lurk. I've never felt a feeling like this.