Chapter 8

Darron POV

I spent my whole day with my queen Desza'ree. I can honestly say I love that girl. I mean who wouldnt. She cute, kind hearted, and she loves me too. When I first met her, she was hurt. I could tell. She had a broken heart. I dont wanna hurt her, so Im hoping she doesnt find out about my other relationship with Jada. Kearrah dont like Jada and neither does Desza'ree. I know for a fact it would hurt her most if she found out I was fucking the girl she didnt like. Yes, I said fucking, and no, me and Desza'ree didnt have sex. Jada not all that cute anyway. She just got a fat ass.Im bouta take Desza'ree to the mall.

Desza'ree POV

Darron sexy ass takin me to the mall. So, I got dressed. I put on my Cupcake Mafia that said "Be Original" on it, my white skinny jeans, and my bred six rings. Of cousre bae looking fine. I heard him hunk his horn. He pulled up in a clean red jeep. I hoped in the car and kissed him. All of a sudden, we both got a notification from Instagram. I looked at his phone as he opened the app. He looked at the post and looked over. He locked his screen and turned his phone face down. Shee posted a pic of him as her mcm. Below the post was a picture of him grabbing, the bitch that I didnt like, booty. I looked over and frowned.

Darron:You readdy to go?

Me: Yea.

We drove off and arrived at the mall. He took me to every store:Forever 21, H&M, Versache, True Religion, and all.

We went to his house for a while. I took off my shoes and layed face down in his bed. He took off his shoes and layed next to me face up. I rolled over and got on top of him. He leaned foward,so it was like I was sitting on his lap. I looked at him and we stared at eachother in silence. I put my face in his chest and cried. He patted my back and said he was sorry.

Darron: I didnt mean to hurt you.

I wiped my eyes

Me: It dont even hurt no more. I just wanna know why. Was this to get me back for breaking your heart? I didnt mean to. Im just gone leave.

Darron POV

She got off my lap and put on her shoes. I grabbed her arm and walked her to my bed. We layed in my bed and she cried her self to sleep. I put my phone in the back pocket of her jeans so that she can know that everything would be ok. We woke up the next morning and I made her breakfast. Later that day I called Jada in Desza'ree's face and told her that she was just a thot(a hoe), and I didnt need her.Basically, I told her it was over.