(15)

N O T E

Hehe are you proud of me this ain't gonna be 33 secs or bellow to read uwu :)

- Y u t a N a k a m o t o P o v -

I sighed out as I laid down on my bed and stared up at the sad ceiling. "Anything yet?" Jaehyun called to me.

"Nope" I sighed out as I grabbed to check my notifications but saw nothing. "Well...imma be out with Taeyong cya!" Jaehyun waved to me while walking away.

I then grabbed a pair of close from my closet and headed to the shower to freshen up a bite and smiled as the water hit my body.

S K I P S H O W E R 
( cause I ain't getting into detail )

After I got out I took in a big breath and walked over to my bed and laid back down and closed my eyes until I heard a notification.

I swiftly sat up and look at the notification and smiled widely as I saw the username.

'Wanna voice chat' I typed as fast I could without tapping any other word. All he replied is with a seen.

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

He frowned and then heard his phone ring and it was WinWin calling him. He then grabbed his phone and answered.

It was quiet. Very quiet. "Erm...hi" yuta said awkwardly as he couldn't hear the younger male through the other line.

"O-oh um...hi" Said the Chinese male not being able to speak properly which made the older boy to chuckle at the youngest cuteness.

A F T E R A W H I L E
( to lazy to get into detail )

"Winwin-ah" yuta whined out making the younger boy through the line hummed to answer the orders plead. "Yes yuta?"

"When will you finally be nice to me and love me..?" He spited out confidently. "When I learn how to love you which is gonna be soon" winwin said embarrassed at his own words.

"Ah I see!" Yuta teasingly said through the phone. "Shut up Yuta" He said in an embarrassed tone.

"Ok well bye yuta I gotta go my roommates and me are gonna go out bye!" He said as he was ruffling his hair. "Bye winwinie love you." He finally said before they hanged up the call.

B A C K T O Y U T A P O V

I smiled as I finally heard his angelic and calming and kind words soothing my ears. I sighed out smiling and laid down on my bed staring at my now turned off phone.

I sighed as I turned my back and took in some air and breathed it back out and started to closed my eyes and sleep. In actual peace.

TBC

are ya proud of me for making a long chapter for once no ok then bai bai hoped you enjoy uwu

ok I just published two parts at a time I'm so fucking proud of myself! ok also a voting one soon so please actually vote cause I need you opinion. Ok bai bai, now!