special

-oof you welcome to a special chapter since y'all want some remin, chensung, and markhyuck ship I have decided to feed you children.

-also since I wanna feed you children since I love y'all and I don't want to kill y'all or make you suffer so please...enjoy.

Markhyuck Special

it was a warm autumn evening and I was laying on the couch being a lazy potato watching tv while cuddling with Yutas puppy.

"Yuta Hyung" I yelled out making him groan at my unpleasant voice. "Yes?" He responded "buy me chips!" I commanded.

"Hyuck I told you, you are a potato just cook yourself!" He said making me pretend to be offended

"And plus I got to run more errands cause Jae doesn't want to do them!" He said mumbling at Jaehyun irresponsible work.

I nodded and rolled my eyes and as he  head out the door and left me alone. I then got a text message from Mark asking if he can come over.

but before anything your boy gotta eat. and plus I ain't gonna eat no human so. I asked him to head to the market before coming cause I ain't gonna starve to death.

an all he said was 'ok' as a response. i smiled proudly at the responds and laid back down and smiled smugly.

S K I P T I M E

after a while I finally heard a knock at the door. I stood up from my place on the couch and rushed over to open the door to revel Mark.

"Can I co-" before he finished I hugged him and grabbed the food and grabbed his hands and dragged him in. "Thanks Mark Hyung!" I said as I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"You welcome love" He said making me even more happier.

E N D O F M A R K H Y U C K

-

Chensung Special

"Yah Chenle Hyung!" whined Jisung making Chenle annoyed through the computer screen.

"Jisungie I promise you that I will meet you soon! I just need to finish my exams and then I can meet you!" Chenle said reassuring the younger boy.

"Promise?" Jisung mumbled out making the older smile softly and nodded his head making Jisung mood change in a instant.

"Promise!" Chenle said making the younger smile wider. "Hyung.." Jisung said making the older head shot up. "Yes?" Chenle said raising a brow.

"When did you actually start to notice me and actually love me not just for my looks." He asked making Chenle red as fuck.

"Erm..." Chenle muffled out awkwardly while scratching his head. "Ummm...well" he spoke while looking down at his laptop.

A F T E R A W H I L E

after like 2 hours of talking we finally came to conclusion that Jisung had fell asleep while Chenle was talking.

Chenle snickered at the cute sleeping boy as he told him good night and smiled softly at the sleeping cutie. "Night my cute baby." Chenle said smiling at the boy as he hanged up the call.

E N D O F C H E N S U N G

-

Remin Special

It was another day of Jaemin stalking Renjuns Instagram account ever since he heard the boys voice. I mean who wouldn't fall for him.

( if one of you say me...imma kill y'all )

while stalking his page I felt a rush of something build over me cause you know. I have that feeling. while setting my phone down to get my notebooks out I heart my phone ring which made my head shot up.

"Yah! Na Jaemin phone AWAY!" Yelled my teacher making me glare at her. "Whatever" I mumbled.

S K I P T I M E

As I kept on leaving my phone out to the point of where the teacher had enough and had the guts to send me out.

I left the stinky ass room and sighed for my phone and smiled widely as Renjun (aka http.renren)

I then saw the text message and smiled. And responded with a 'Hey' cause you know I'm normal or whateva. (Bretman Rock anyone no ok)

S K I P T H E C O N V O
( cause you know I'm lazy)

after a while I said bye to the Chinese boy and closed by eyes laying my head on the wall and waited. "Well I wish the best to come" I muffled out while putting on a big smile.