Beck x Reader

Beck and Jade had been broken up a while, despite that it still felt wrong to voice your ever growing stubborn feelings for Beck Oliver. He wasn't your usual type, it felt as though he was literally one of a kind, he wasn't your regular 'hot guy'. He made those who walk past him turn around for more than just a glance; he was deeper and more complex than most other guys. By just looking at him, it wasn't hard to guess the depth and complexity of him.

Hollywood Arts was a place you felt safe, an environment where you could develop the skills necessary to pursuit your dreams, whilst also reserving some attention on traditional subjects. You'd found a well-rounded, fun, supportive group of friends, Tori Vega, a sweet girl who'd go to lengths just to help people, she was your best friend. Andre Harris, funny and extremely talented, Jade West who, despite upon first impressions came across to many as cold and impulsive, seemed to understand you and also shared some of her vulnerabilities with you, a rarity which meant that she trusted you. Robbie Shapiro, a guy who held up no defences, an open book and always there to discuss his experiences in relation to yours, Cat Valentine, a care free soul, who under any circumstances could put a smile on your face, by just being her, And Beck Oliver. Beck was the one who upon realisation you were new in his 'Intense Theatre' class offered such a group, which amplified your Hollywood Arts experience beyond description. Whilst Beck offered safety and thoughtful friendliness, you returned with advice. Since you and Jade had a strange relationship, almost as if you could trust eachother with anything but were unsure why, you were able to talk to both her and Beck throughout the breakup, you understood things about Jade that Beck couldn't, and equally you offered Jade a perspective on the breakup that Beck understood. As a result, Beck and Jade were able to rebuild a friendship, understanding that at the time they were right for eachother, but things change everything happens for a reason. They learned things in that relationship that just can't be taught without experience.

So yes. Your situation at Hollywood arts can only be described as ideal, perfect even. Which is why your growing feeling for Beck Oliver we're constantly suppressed; for the benefit of the ever-so-growing friendships between your peers. "Is this the calm before the storm?" You worried as your feelings became increasingly harder to suppress.