miles' party

How Aubrey and I managed to unpack all of our things in a span of 8 hrs on our own with only our 4 hands was beyond me, but it happened.

How Aubrey and I ended up on the same street as a shallow but extremely attractive movie star was beyond me, but it happened.

"Shana, I have over 300 likes on that picture of Miles and I! I've never had that many damn likes." Aubrey smiled, putting mascara on her really lengthy eyelashes that I was actually jealous of.

"If you say, Aubrey." I laughed to myself, eating popcorn, watching some overly dramatic movie on lifetime.

"Excuse me? Why is your hair up in a bun, and why aren't you dressed?!" Aubrey questioned, slamming her mascara on my vanity.

"For what?" I asked with a mouthful of popcorn. Aubrey took my popcorn from me and that pissed me off.

"Give me the popcorn!" I jumped off my bed and grabbed for it. "Miles is having a party and invited you personally! We're going to this party Shana." Aubrey put the popcorn down and folded her arms.

"He's shallow and just because he's famous doesn't mean I'm going to fall at his feet. Now I would like to spend summer watching movies and eating popcorn, thank you." I grabbed the bag and sat back down.

"Tough shit! You're gonna go or you're going to be scraping the ashes of your textbooks from that new fire place in our living room I am dying to use already." Aubrey raised an eyebrow and I jumped up.

"Fine! You do my hair then." I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

"Yeah! Yeah that's what I thought. Get your ass over here, Shana." She smirked, pulling my hair out of the bun with a lot of force.

"Ow!" I yelled at her.

\\\\\

"My bitch bad as hell!" Aubrey finally finished my hair. My chestnut hair reached to the middle of my back, so it took a good while to accomplish a hair-do with it.

"Why don't you ever curl this hair? It's way too long and pretty to leave in a bun or back in a headband!" She admired my hair still.

"Can we just get to this party before I change my mind?" I smiled in stupid way and she nodded.

/////

We walked next door, and the music was clearly heard from our driveway. Great. I mean I'm not a party pooper, but I'm not one for crazy parties. It just wasn't really my scene, even though I'd never been to one.

We got to door and could clearly see the craziness going on inside

"Do we just go inside?" I questioned, about to ring the doorbell.

But, Aubrey opened the door and just went right in.

"Or we can just walk right in." I laughed and just closed the door behind me.

Aubrey had already made her way to all the crazy party people that she didn't know, but she didn't have a hard time finding fun and taking advantage of it.

I looked all around, seeing a couple of famous people I'd only seen on the big screen and other people that I didn't really know from anywhere.

I made my way outside and saw Miles on his deck with other guys, like Justin Chon and Skyler Astin. Miles had been in a movie with them, that's how I knew them.

He cheered because he quote was 'kicking fucking ass at pong'

We made eye contact, he kissed the last plastic ball, winked at me, then made it. Winning.