Day 2

It wasn't just another day. It was May 23rd when u felt horribly sick. I was home alone with my brother. That night I was going to my best friends birthday party. I had a boyfriend named Alex. He was sometimes rude. And I always found him cheating on me.

So that May 23rd morning I was laying in my mothers bed watching "Friends with benefits" and I was feeling a bit lonely. My boyfriend Alex seemed to be to busy for me so I went and scrolled threw my kik contact list.

There I saw the boy with the big blue glasses.

I decided to text him. And we clicked.

He called me " Sick Panda with Red Eyes"

Now your prolly wondering why such an odd name. Well I can tell you.

I was so sick that day.

I was a panda because I was obsessed with them. I have myself the nick name panda queen.

And last I have red eyes. When I first told the boy he didn't really believe me. He thought I was just kidding. But no my eyes really are red.

It was maybe an hour later and I had ate so I was feeling a bit better my head ache was still there but my stomach ache had gone away.

My mother had texted me and told me I would have to start getting ready to go to my best friends house soon. They were picking me up at 5.

It was around 4 and I was already packed and dressed. I was still talking to the boy and we hadn't ran out of things to talk about.

He made me laugh.

His name was Jordan.

And Jordan was different.

More of a gentleman. He seemed to have respected me. Something my boyfriend at the time lacked.

So it was around 4:30 now and I was starting to put on my shoes and get ready leave.

My headphones are my life. Music is my life.

But I couldn't find my head phones. Anywhere.

Since I was stressing and running around I started to feel sick agin. While all of this panicking and running around is happening I was still texting Jordan.

I knew I was going to have to be in the car on the ride to the movie for my friends birthday and I could not bare to not have my music In my ears.

Jordan offered to buy me new headphones.

I didn't see it coming and to most people that sounds like a regular thing. But I didn't know this person and they just offered to buy me headphones. 50 dollar headphones.

It was 4:45 now and my headache was all the way back. I had found a spare pair of dollar store headphones in my room and noticed those would have had to make do till I got home the next day.

Finally, my friends were at my house picking me up.

I said goodbye to Jordan.

************************That Night*********************

We went to go see The Fault In Our Stars that night I was texting Alex while we were there. See Alex had told me he had cancer. The movie reminded me of him. I thought I was in love with Alex.

About a week later. I found out Alex was a girl. I had been catfished and that was the end of that story. Nothing more to really tell.