Day 3

It was June 11, I had gotten out of school that day.

Every year me and my family would go to dinner to celebrate another year of school being over and good grades for the year.

As we were walking out of the door to go and eat I decided to text Jordan.

I said "My headphones have been found. Thank you for offering to buy me new ones. "

He said " Oh that's great! I'm happy that you found them. Where were they?"

And so we talked.

The whole way to dinner.

And all of dinner.

I found out that night Jordan was from England.

I told him I had a bit of a obsession with One Direction.

We talked about the 5 boys and other British artist. During the end of dinner Jordan said 7 simple yet hard words to say.

"I think I'm in love with you"

I laughed.

Taking it lightly. I mean we have only talked 3 times. How could he be in love with me?

Jordan said he found me to be the most beautiful girl in the word.

I took that lightly too. I knew I wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world and that he was just being silly.

I had told Jordan I had a boyfriend and that what he was saying was sweet but that I didn't like him like that.

If only I had knew that from June 11 till today so many things would happen between me and the boy with the blue sunglasses.