Chapter 14

Hey Subs!! This chapter is long overdue! Chapter 15 and the epilogue will be up this week definetly because I start school next week. This has smut right at the beginning. Drama is right behind it's tail though! Hope you enjoy Subs :D

Liam huffs out a breath as him and Zayn arrive at school. Its been 5 days since the incident with Yasir and Zayn has been sleeping at Liam's house the whole time. Yes, it gave time for Liam to get a few blowjobs, handjobs and good fucks here and there, Zayn was annoying the fuck out of him. He constantly wanted Liam to cuddle and and shower him with affection. Ocasionally he would but sometimes he wanted to be alone after sex, smoking on his balcony stark naked. Zayn often denied him of that and that pissed him off each and everytime. He finally convinced Zayn to go back home after school today.

"Liam? You okay, you seem a littke out of it."Zayn asks as he strokes Liam's tattooed arm.

Liam subtely rolls his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little stressed" He sighs and runs his hands over his face.

"Oh, Li. Im so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

Liam smirks slightly as he pretends to ponder. He pulls the lever that makes his car seat shift backwards and points to his lap.

Zayn furrows his eyebrows with a frown. All he wants to do is make Liam happy. Although it was highly inappropriate, barely anyone was in the student parking lot. He shrugged his shoulders and climbs into Liam's lap. As soon as he does Liam slides his hands down Zayn's waist to his ass.

Zayn shylt starts to kiss down Liam's neck, nipping at his collar bones. He slips down to the extra space inbetween the seat and the steering wheel. He undoes the button and unzips the zipper, creating enough space to slip his hand in to take out Liam Jr.

He starts to kiss at his tip and slides his tongue up and down the shaft.

Liam grips the black locks in both of his hands. He just want Zayn's pretty pink mouth around his cock already. No foreplay today.

Zayn finally places his lips around the length and bobs about half way down. Liam get fed up and pushes Zayn's head all the way down his cock. He starts to thrust up into his mouth loving the little noises that escape Zayn's lips around his cock.

As soon as he cums he pulls Zayn back up onto his lap, kissing him hard as a 'Thank You'.

Zayn grins and crawls off his lap. He straightens himself out before telling Liam he'd meet him at his car for lunch. He hops out the car with his bag in tow. He sees a few stray students walking suspiciously near Liam's car. He'd probably die if people saw him giving head in Liam's car, to Liam.

He shrugs and continues to saunter to his 2nd period.

*lunch*

Zayn's P.O.V

Why is everyone looking at me? Even the teacher is glancing at me frequently.

I wish Niall and Harry were in this class right now. I cant help but think everyone knows something I dont. God, I can't stand the way the 'popular' group constantly snicker.

I got up and rushed out of the room as soon as the bell rung. I just wanna get to Liam and eat a 6 inch sub.

"HEY SLUT! You dropped your notebook" Someone yelled. I ignored it because they cant be talking about me.

"HEY SLUT! Im talking to you!" Someone grabs my shoulder roughly and spins me around. I try to shrug out of this guys grasp.

"Excuse me. I have somewhere to be if you don't mind. Thank you" Why wasnt he letting go?