Chapter 4

(P.o.v Marcus)
I always say how I don't need you but its always gonna come back to this

please don't leave me

-(please don't leave me)P!nk

"Yo everything good"

"yes it was a call from my doctor he was just telling me everything is in order nothing is out of place or messed up or anything"

I couldn't stop staring at her she was beautiful.

"I really have to go my mom is gonna kill me if I'm not home to help her cook"I nodded at her.I gathered all the trash and threw it away.when I came back she looked at me up and down

"Wassup"I said breaking the silence

"Would you like to come over for dinner?"

Hell yeah

"well only if I'm n..not intruding"Damnit stuttering again.

"nah not at all you know mama loves cooking for folks and I know she'll be glad to see you again,so get in your car and follow me"

"yes ma'am"

Following her was a breeze since I already knew where she was headed. Once we got to the house she unlocked the door and before I could get a good view of the house mama Owens just like always was hugging me tight as a snake.

"ohh Chile how ya ben?"

"I've been doing well mama owens"

"oh Chile you bedda be glad I recognized you cause I would'a hit you had you ben one of them Lil boys Natasha got up in here room everynight.

"ma stop"

"what?you not embarrassed to open your legs every night to these Lil boys but you embarrassed for me to tell it girl you are more confusing then them little collision lunchables"

"Mama Owens you mean kabobbles"

"Chile it don't mean no near worry to me"she walked into the kitchen and me and nae ran upstairs to go was our hands in the bathroom.

Dang I know I'm being nosy but if everything mama Owens said was true then..Damn.

Nae finished washing her hands and stood in the frame of the door.This is a better time to ask than any other.

so I finished washing my hands and laid against the wall

"Is all that stuff she said true?"I said breaking the silence

"Yea"she looked away from my gaze"well most of it"

"Well why?"

"I need money?"

"You need money.So your a prostitute?"she went silent "well there is this legal thing called a fucking job,Natasha"

I could tell she wanted to make excuses on why a job wouldn't work but she knew i wouldn't believe them.

"Do you having anything?"

she shook her head"That's what the doctor was telling me about he said I'm completely free off any sexually transmitted anything,But its not like its any of your business anyway"

"yo foreal?"

"yes Marcus I'm for real we have barely talked in two years and now you in my face worried about my business I don't need you I'm fine all alone."

I stood up and stood in front of her looking down for the fact that she was shorter than me.

"Then why did you call?why did invite me to coffee?why did you invite me here?If you not gonna answer any of the questions answer this.why the hell are you still standing here dealing with me if you were oh so fine with being alone?Natasha were adults playing the same games we were playing when we were in high school."

"No your playing games cause you cant handle the truth"

"Fine then let me go back to highschool games then"

I stepped past her

"Where are you going?"Her voice got shaky

"you said I'm playing high school games so fine ima play a game you know.Give me a reason why I shouldn't go?"My stomach dropped at this question since I only asked this question once before.

she walked over to where I was standing by the steps

"Marcus"A tear fell down her face"Please don't leave again"

"why?"

"cause.I...I

"you what?"

she wiped the tear from her face "Because I.........want to make you a plate to go"

"No I'm okay I gotta roll"As I went down the stairs and out thee door I grabbed my keys and got in the car.I pulled away with pain in my heart.

She couldn't say it just like in high school she couldn't say the words.

I love you.