To Arkham We Go

Takes place in season 1
Annabelle's POV
I sit in an interrogation room waiting for Jim or whatever his name is to come back. I swing my legs back and forth on the chair. He said something about getting a transportation unit to take me away. I don't no what I did, sometimes I just go blank and things happen. While I wait I look down at my clothes. It is a maroon baggy sweater, with a maroon and black plaid skirt, black tights, and black converse. My mom would always make we wear stuff like this, she said she wanted me to be normal. But I never was.

I knew there was something wrong with me and I felt trapped in my own skin but now I. Am. Free. Once again I look at my clothes and notice the blood that stains my outfit. I wonder how that got there. There is quite a bit to. I don't know. I am sure it will come back to me.

Outfit

Later Jim come into the interrogation room with three other officers

Later Jim come into the interrogation room with three other officers. They grab me by my shoulders and put the handcuffs on. Then they take me away. For some reason I don't put up a fight. On our way out I see a boy that looks a like a year or two older than me sitting at one of the desks in the GCPD. He just stares at me.

It might have something to do with me being 11 and being carried out of the GCPD but who knows. I notice that he has tears streaming down his face. Once I get outside I sit in the vehicle. On our way to who knows where it is probably better than home. Anything is better than home.

I think about what I did. It's fuzzy. All I remember is yelling and something shiny. Then the color red. Red. I like that color. All of a sudden the car stops. I look up to see where we are at. There is a sign that reads Arkham Asylum. A small smile plays on my lips. This is going to be fun.