HN Chapter 14; Genuine Happiness

⚜⚜⚜

HIS POV.

It's ridiculous how I'm searching for someone who I don't even know. What was her name? I remember asking that to her, though that was a year ago when she started working in BigHit as a photographer. I never had the chance to call her name or even hear it once again.

This is so frustrating! If only I could just ask random people about her saying, “hey have you seen this petite pretty girl who's a hella good fuck?” but unfortunately, they wouldn't even understand if I tell them that “she's used to be my girlfriend, but I don't know her name—”

Damn!

My own thoughts are interrupted once a memory flashed back into my mind since my thoughts are kinda familiar, it felt like a déjà vu.

“Who's your celebrity crush?” an English speaking MC guy asked me and my hyungs, and as they all start answering him I was panicking. I don't know alot celebrities in America because all I know is IU sunbae-nim.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

“Jungkook, it's your turn,” Namjoon hyung whispered into my ear. And I knew I have to answer anyways.

“I know her face, but I don't know her name. . .”

“Oh that's sar man!” they reacted.

“yeah...”

“oh we'll google it.” said Namjoon hyung who tapped on my thighs.

"Tsk! I wish I could just Google your name!" I ruffled my hair as I heaved out an exasperated sigh and walked to where my feet leads me to. Thinking if I should tell my hyungs about this situation. Well, technically speaking, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung knows about the real deal between me and the girl. Of course they were mad about it, but they're mature enough to even meddle with my petty life.

For the nth time, my thoughts were distracted as my foot stopped kicking the small stone once my nose had a sniff of the alluring scent of coffee coming from the café just a few steps away from where I stand. Being all tired from the walk and these nonstop thoughts, I have decided to have a drink first. "Maybe this would woken me up a bit."

The chimes wiggled creating shooting sounds as I opened the glassdoor and stepped foot into the warm and cozy place. Trudging my feet towards the cashier to order my Americano, my eyes couldn't believe what it had witnessed.

Just as when I finally took my rest after looking for you, I found you in this place with those unfamiliar expression I've never saw when we were together.

Genuine happiness. . .

I found her.