HN Chapter 29; Monster

⚜⚜⚜

HER POV.

After so many years of running away, after so many years of being alone carrying Taeyang's name. Now I'm seeing him. Now I'm seeing that man who hated me the most. That man who left me alone dealing with a crazy mother. Again, I know that he will ruin my relationship with Jungkook, he will tell him who I really am becoming he is the only one who knew about who I really am.

My father who left us because he couldn't stand a crazy wife and a daughter who's a monster, who's the reason why his favourite daughter died.

I hated myself, I knew that it was my fault. But I suffered enough, I had achieved Taeyang's dreams that is to be a famous photographer. Taeyang already had her life using my body. Mom mom died years ago in happiness knowing that Taeyang achieved her dreams, knowing that I was Taeyang, knowing that she died living good damn three years with her favourite daughter. Everyone who knows our family that Taeyang was alive and it was Hanuel who died. Everyone including my cousin and relatives.

After my mother's death, after the achievement of Taeyang's dreams, I realized that I should do something for myself now so I changed my hair back to it's original colour. And then, I decided to work at BigHit as a photographer, to be able to meet BTS, to be able to smile genuinely as Hanuel again knowing that I still see purpose even if the purpose was just to listen to their music.

I remember confessing to him, I remember saying my real name to him, but those were the days that Jungkook didn't give a damn about me. But that's okay, I know I wasn't important. But then, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I don't know how to act. No body liked how Hanuel is back in grade school, everyone kikes Taeyang that's why I started acting like here as we date. I didn't know that I'll have another purpose and that is to be used again. As always.

After breaking up with him I thought I'll find myself. I lived a life with my uncle still knowing I'm Taeyang. He believed me when I told him that I don't like being called by her name so instead I want them to call me 7777777 even if it's just a codename. I told him that it reminded me of my twin but he didn't know how it reminds me of it. If it was a bad kind of reminder or a good. But anyways, I felt more than happier knowing that Jungkook cared for me and still waited for me.

But now after seeing my father. I knew I had to ran away again. Because it's not done yet. He reminded me once again.

In the end, no one will love me for who I really am.