Chapter 5: Ya Happy Now ?

A/N: I'm so sorry you guys. I missed the first two days of school so lets just say i had to SERIOUSLY catch up! But yeah, and TEMI kept fucking bugging me whenever she saw me in the hallway "When you gonna update?" and SOMEBODY (not gonna name names) lls was spamming my message board talkin bout some "UPLOAD" -.- LMAO ALRIGHT YALL DAMN ! SO HERE IT IS !

Drumroll ...

(So we picking up from when Charisma saw Immanuel pull Sommer somewhere)

Sommer POV

"Get the fuck off me Zavier!" I told him.

"Why are you being so stubborn? Huh?"

"More stupid questions. But ya know its funny, cause Mike said the exact same thing to me every night." I said, you could see the guilt and sadness in his brown eyes. "..Alright Im sorry for bringing it up. It's just hard, ya know. And I don't know how to deal with the emotions that come along with it and I just..." I looked at him for a second and walked away.

Fuck it, I don't care.

Rayne POV

Today was great! Well so far. Dre and I had four classes together today and sat next to each other in all of them. Damn it, every time he says something to me I start blushin like a bitch. He just so damn sexy and..ugh!

"Rayyy." He said, trying to get my attention.

"What boy?"

"What the hell you thinking about?" He asked me.

I looked down. "Nothing. Is it lunch time yet?"

"Yeah, almost." He said, staring at me. "So you got a nigga or what?" Damn, he blunt.

"Dude, I just moved down here, and why you need to know my business?" I told him.

"Damn I was just asking, I'm curious." He looked at me with those eyes and snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Quit lookin at me like that."

"Like what?" He mumbled against my lips, kissing me. Lawd Jesus!

"I see you Dre." I heard somebody say. Andre pulled away and turned around.

"Wassup nigga! Where the hell you been?" He said, dapping the guy who ruined the perfect moment.

"Nothing, handlin some shit, speaking of that we need to talk later." He looked at me, no wait he stared at me. He was really cute though, he had dreads.

"Oh yeah Alex this is-"

"Andre!!" I heard Citaa yell, cutting Andre off. I have no idea what happened but they became best friends in the smallest amount of time.

"Best friend." He said, dapping her.

"Nothing but its almost lunch time so lets go!" She said pulling my arm.

"Wait! You so damn rude. I was talking..."

"Nah you good Rayne. We gonna meet you in there." Dre said and kissed my cheek.

I blushed again. "Kk."

"Oh yeah and Charisma wanted you for...something. I can't remember." Somi said to Dre.

"Aight."

We walked in the cafeteria, got our lunch and was now talking.

"So who was that cute dude y'all was talking to?" She asked.

"I think Dre called him Alex or something, but why you worried about it, you got Marques." I told her.

"That could not be more true. I like him, and his lips..sweet Jesus!"