Chapter 24: SH!T JUST GOT REAL!

Adrianna POV

"You do know this is kidnapping right Alex?" I said to Alex as I sat down next to him.

"Actually all us guys wanted you to sit with us, so technically it would be more of a gangbang." He said, they all laughed.

"Whatever. Did Rico tell you about my offer?"

"Yeah, Imma take you up on that but I might not need it everytime." I nodded.

"Can I sit down here with you guys?" Sommer asked, coming to our end of the table.

Alex brought her a chair. "What's wrong?"

"Thanks, I'm tired of hearing them talk about yall breaking up. Like forreal just shut the fuck up." She said. We all tried not to laugh.

"So, why don't you explain to us what happened Alex." Dani said.

"Nahh cause I kinda feel bad for yelling at her like that."

I laughed, just rememberin it. "Yo, that shit was funny! The walls was vibratin n shit, I was kinda scared myself."

"Why you gotta bring it up though?" Alex said.

"I didn't, Dani did!"

"Whatever."

"You're irritating." I told him.

"But you love us though." Ques said as he pulled Sommer out her chair and onto his lap. They're so cute tho.

"Can I tell you guys a secret?" I asked them, they all nodded.

"Do I need to move?" Somi said.

"No, you're cool. I have something to say, but I don't want anybody to get mad...because I may or may not be referring to their sister.." I looked at Deandre.

"What did she do now?" Dre asked.

"Its more past tense, as in what she didn't do." I told them.

"What does this have to do with anything though?"

"It's the reason why I'm sitting here right now, actually."

"I wish you would just tell us." Dre said.

Truth be told, I'm kinda scared to tell them, because Alex is probably going to flip and I don't want them to think I'm a punk, and that I did it because I was scared. I'm damn sure not scared of Nique and Charisma, they don't phase me.

"YO!" Sommer yelled, waving her hand in my face, Ques told her to chill out.

"She's fine, anyways..." I took a deep breath. "Do you guys remember the last time I talked to you?"

"That was a year ago around..December? I think.." Immanuel said.

I was hoping they would get it, but I guess I have to explain it further.

"Okay uhhhh. Ques," h looked at me, "how close would you say me and Alex were at the time?"

"Well damn, yall were always close, like if I didn't know any better I woulda thought yall was on that incest shit." He said.

I looked at all of them.

"You guys are slow." Deandre's girl, Rayne I think her name was, said.

"What you mean?" He asked her.

"Duh, Nique didn't like Alex and Adrianna's relationship and how close they were, and didn't want it to affect him and Charisma's relationship. So she made Adrianna stop talking to you guys for good. Am I right?" She said. Damn, she's smart.