0.9| A NEW BEST FRIEND

Eunji's POV:
After 1 year...
A year passed... Mark and I got a lot closer now... He sits beside me everyday... We got each other's numbers... But, he still haven't seen eomma and appa yet... They're too busy at work... But, they told me to bring Mark at home this day....

~End of Eunji's POV~

At the classroom.............
"Good morning class!" Professor said. "Good morning, professor Jackson." They said. "Now, let's check the attendance... Rośe?" He asked. "Here." Rośe said. "Lisa?" He asked. "Here, professor." Lisa said. *continues*

"Mark?" He asked. "Here, professor." Mark said. "Eunice?" He asked. "Here, professor." Eunji said. "Okay, so now... Let's start our lecture." He said. "Professor Jackson, what's the lesson for today?" Rośe asked curiously. "Our lesson is... Biology." He said.

Eunji's POV:

After school... I told Mark about what eomma told me about.. To bring him home...

At home.................
*Doorbell ringing*

"Eomma, I'm home. This is Mark. Do you still recognize him? He kinda changed a little bit." Eunji said. "Mark, you grown up. Before, you were a little kid with big eyes. Now, you're so handsome. And you got taller than before." mom said.

"Mark is there?" dad asked. "Yes." mom said. "Mark, you're so handsome. But, still cute as always." dad said teasing Mark. Everyone laughed... "Uncle, aunt, it's also nice to see you again." Mark said.

"We're so grateful also." They said. "BTW, where is Johnny hyung? Is he inside? Mark asked. Don't be shy and enter our house." dad said. "Thanks uncle." Mark said. "My young bro. You're here, Mark!" Johnny said. "Hyung!" Mark said happily.

They hugged each other like kids...

"You've grown up. You're still cute." Johnny said. "His big eyes tho, oppa." I said, smiling. They smiled back... "Kids, I'll prepare your meal and just watch the TV." mom said. "Arraso, we will. Thanks." We said happily.

Mark's POV:

6:00pm...................
"Just sleep here. I texted your hyung. He's in work. You'll sleep here. Just borrow Johnny's clothes." aunt said. "Thanks aunt." I said. "BTW, Mark... Your hyung and you live in an apartment for rent only right?" aunt said.

"Yes, aunt. But, why?" I asked. "Why don't you live here. We can take care of you. I'll convince your hyung." aunt said. I slighly hesitated at her offer... "No, It's okay aunt. You don't need to. We might burden you." I said.

"It's okay. You're like a son to me and to your uncle. Same with Jong Suk. And, Eunji and you can go to school together." aunt said. "Um, aunt... Can we talk in the garden? It's just privacy. I want to tell you something." I said. "Of course, Mark. Let's go." aunt said then we left first...

At the garden................
"Aunt....... I- I like Eunji. And, our classmate Irene who likes me... Bullies Eunji accusing her that she's flirting with me. I just don't want fake news to spread in a wrong way." I said worried.

"I know. I know, since you were kids. I know that. And, it's okay for me. If you could protect Eunji. Please protect her. It's okay... Son." aunt said.

"Thanks, aunt. But, if time comes by... And I can prove that I really like her and I can protect her... Will you allow me to be Eunji's boyfriend? I'll accept your answer whether it's bad or not....... Aunt." I said sincerely.

"You need to prove to me first. And, I'll decide. BTW, let's eat our meal first." aunt said. "Ne, aunt." I said.

~End Mark's POV~

After eating...................
At Eunji's parent's room...........
"Will I allow them? I know that Mark is a sincere kid... Do you think I can trust him?" Eunji's mom said. "Well, I really know that Mark is reliable. For me, I can accept that. But, it's up to you." Eunji's dad said.