0.3| HIGH SCHOOL BUDDIES

A/N POV:
At Yaejan's room................
"Eunji unnie, wake up. We need to go to school." Yaejan said. You woke up, yawning. "Arraso. BTW, what time is it?" Eunji asked. "Check your phone, unnie." Yaejan said.

[6:30am] "Oh my, our school is starting at 7:30am. We need to go." Eunji said. You and Yaejan went out of the room and got prepared for school...

After preparing for school.............
"Eunji-ah, Yaejan-ah, let's go to school. It's already 7:15am. Only 15 minutes left for school. We might be late." Jaehyun said.

"Arraso, Jaehyun-ah. Eunji said. Eomma, appa. Bye!" Yaejan and Jaehyun said. "Bye, aunt and uncle!" Eunji said. "Bye, be safe kids." They said then went to school together...

At school...............
"It's already 7:27am. Yaejan-ah, bye. See you after class!" Jaehyun and Eunji said. "Arraso. See you too." Yaejan said. "Let's go, Eunji-ah. We'll be late." Jaehyun said. "Arraso... Let's go.." Eunji said.

Jaehyun held your hand and you went to class together...

Eunji's POV:

At the classroom.............
"Are we late?" I asked. Professor Kim entered the classroom then asked Jaehyun and me... "Oh, when did you get here?"

"Right before you came, professor Nam Joon." Jaehyun said. We both smiled... He smiled back... "You're not late. Sit in your seats." Professor Kim said. "Arraso professor." We said in unison then we sat at our seats...

"Thank goodness, you're here before professor came." Nancy said. "I was nervous. I thought you're gonna get scolded." Seulgi said.

"I know right. BTW, professor Kim is so kind to us. Not like the other professors. Especially professor Min." Dahyun said. "Ssh. Professor Kim is lecturing." I said. "Arraso." They said.

I looked at Jaehyun... He smiled cutely showing his dimple. Well, I smiled back... "Aish jinjja... Get a grip of yourself together, Seo Eunji..."

Lunch time..................
"Where's Winwin? I didn't see him. Did you see him?" I said, worriedly. "We didn't see him on the way. Is he absent?" Jaehyun said. "I don't know what happened to Winwin." Nancy said.

"But, we saw him awhile ago with Jungkook. They're lost." Seulgi said. "She's right." Dahyun said. Jimin and Jaemin ran to us quickly... "E-eunji-ah! J-jaehyun-ah! S-seulgi-ah! D-dahyun-ah! N-nancy!" Jaemin shouted, stuttering.

I knew something was up...

"Why! What happened?!" Nancy asked. "Jungkook and Winwin are being beaten up." Jimin said. "W-what? By whom? Tell us, Jimin-ah!" I said worriedly. "We were finding them since awhile ago." Jaehyun said.

"They are beaten up by Kyung Soo, Sehun, Taehyung, Taeyong, and Doyoung. At the rooftop." Jimin and Jaemin said. "A-arraso. Thanks Jimin-ah. Thanks Jaemin-ah." I said then went first at the rooftop.

At the rooftop................
"Kyung Soo-ah! Sehun-ah! Taehyung-ah, Taeyong-ah, Doyoung-ah! Stop this!" They shouted. They took Winwin and Jungkook away from danger... "Why are you doing this? What did we do for you to act like this?" I asked them bravely.

"Eunji-ah, it's okay. We found Winwin and Jungkook already. It's enough." Nancy said worriedly. "It's okay. Just bring them in the clinic." I said. "What about you? Are you insane?!" Seulgi said. "Don't worry about me. Just go." I said.

"But-" Dahyun was cut off by Doyoung. "You're not really scared of us, huh. We almost killed your friend. Too brave for you. You're too brave for a girl." Doyoung said.

"Bro, we shouldn't be easy for that girl." Taeyong said. "You stupid. Do you think we'll lose. You're kinda good in verbal agreement but, you'll never lose us... Stupid." Taehyung and Sehun said.

"What did you just say? Take it back." I said... rolling my eyes. "Why? What's wrong? Isn't it true... Stupid." Kyung Soo said. "And how can you take words back? It's not even a thing..." Taehyung said. I got more annoyed...

"Crazy jerks... You philosophers!" I said angrily and bravely... Their faces got annoyed at me... I smirked... "You stupid! We should have killed your friends!" Taehyung said... I slapped him across his face... And said...

"All of you are too much!" "Ah, so you're slapping someone now..." Taehyung said... He then slapped me... "Taehyung-ah, she may be a girl but, you don't need to be easy on her. Do it like this." Taeyong said then punched me... Making my face bleed...

"Eunji-ah!" Jaehyun shouted. Jimin, Jaemin, Jaehyun, and those boys fought each other... I was about to go down and escape from the fight but... Taehyung and Taeyong chased me and brought me back...

A fight happened... Then, everything went black...

Jaehyun's POV:
We fought each other for about five minutes until... Eunji fainted... The fight stopped when the security went at the rooftop and when she fainted...

"Eunji-ah, get yourself together." I said worriedly. "Let's bring her in the clinic." Jaemin said. "Help me Jimin-ah, Jaemin-ah." I said. Then I brought her to the clinic room beside Jungkook and Winwin's clinic room...