Chapter 6

Don't think I don't see your mischief in the comments section 😂😂😂. You're lucky I had these updates ready.
Now I will only update after 500 comments HAAAAA
😘😄😄😄😘🤔

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON

Chan got home later that day with Yeol who kept complaining about what had taken him so long.

What made matters worse is that Hyun also needed a ride and all the way home, he was crying about how his own twin brother left him at school without a word.

He didn't even send a text message.

There was silence though, as soon as Hyun dropped off.

"So, what were you up to?" Yeol asked.

"None of your business,"  Chan responded with his eyes on the road.

"Dude.. whatever, I'm just going to come out and say it. I know you like Baek and I know you're pissed off because Kris made a move before you." Yeol regretted his outburst when Chan suddenly hit the breaks jerking them both forward before their seat belts pulled them back.

"WHAT?" Chan gave Yeol a shocked look.

"Don't even try to deny it. I saw the way you glared at that box of chocolates. Also you've been in a pissed mood since last night which is also after Kris's confession. I don't need to be a genius to know you're crushing on Baek," said Yeol with a smirk.

Chan just silently got the car going again.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" asked Yeol.

"I'm not sure," Chan said with a sigh.

"Kris is already sending gifts and flowers which means you're falling behind. You need to come up with something extra cool to take the lead. Baek doesn't look like a guy who is easily convinced but I saw he liked the gesture. Who wouldn't like the attention. I know I would. Kris is good looking too so it's just a matter of time before Baek agrees on a date," Yeol said and he noticed the way Chan's grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"My advice is just make sure you aren't get friend zoned before it's too late," Yeol said and he walked out of the car leaving Chan alone with his thoughts as his job was done.

.........

Chan
Hey

Baek
Hey

Chan
I hope Hyun didn't give you too much of a headache when he got home.

Baek
He won't stop making noise. My ear drums can only take so much

Chan
Yeol was also giving me grief. Wanna trade brothers?

Baek
They are both untamable so it would be useless. I would trade him for Toben though.

Chan
Hell no. Toben keeps me sane. Keep your puppy Hyun

Baek
You mean rabid dog