Departure

The overcast sky the next day was followed by the funeral ceremonies for the Maxima Magus, and his beloved wife and concubine. They were to be cremated with celestial fire from the top of the mountain. Only a handful of onlookers, including the six, Pax and Freude, and Moon watched.

"It's so hard," Justice remarked, "That one traitor would bring about the great loss of a continent."

"And in Stifxon's hands no less!" Elijah added, "Poor Freude. Her eyes red as fire from weeping."

"The Magus and his wives loved her quite dearly, I must say, " Marc replied, "Every time I heard about Stifxon, I also feel the pain. BARES was a great company we started; only through the act of a jealous worker did it turn into something as horrifying and as mutated as this megacorporation."

...

While Freude, Pax, and Tsuki continued mourning over the loss of their parents even after the cremation, the six made their way towards the port that would take them back to Gueldapine Gulchon.

"What would happen to us now then?" Justice asked.

"I don't know," Jeff replied, "We go back to GG immediately, plan our next attack."

"But you aren't leaving without us!" a voice replied.

Marc, Liberty, Jeff, Justice, Elliene, and Elijah turned around. Approaching them were Freude, Sombra, Moon, Akali, and Pax. The LQT sisters and Pax carried with them a backpack each.

"You may need some extra aid if you want to infiltrate Stifxon's HQ," Freude replied, "Fortunately, I'm the techie for the job."

"You also need stealth to sneak past the defenses," Moon replied, "We got ya covered."

"As for me..." Pax replied before summoning the steam golem himself, Blitzcrank. "Let's just say, a lot of people are gonna get hooked," he continued.

"We really appreciate the help, guys," Liberty replied, "But your domain is more important than our quest."

"What good are the Isles if Stifxon owns them already?" Freude replied, "A leader will do everything first and foremost for her people. To eradicate them will mean freedom for the islands!"

"Then they have the right to come along, sister!" Justice replied, "Freude, Pax, Moon, Akali, Blitz, Sombra, welcome to the club!"