'Us'

Tay's

Relationship is a strange concept for me because I never got involved with it even by the time where the vox populi would say, the prime of youth. I just never got into one, and I wasn't really the type that think I must be in one. Being a person that basically;
a) forgetful : that would be bad coz legend has it, the female population can get very particular with things like dates, the color of your t-shirt, and all that. To even the first word we say to each other.
b) overthinking : panic! Basically that would be the dead of me. I really dislike making people to 'dislike' me. I get panic. I overthink things. Sometime it affects the people around me. So guess the amount of stress someone will get just by being around me.

So here I am, enjoying myself by being me. Receiving all the kindness I am given, by being kind and helpful myself. Karma is real. So, you can say all the bad thing or how superstitious I am, I won't be taking any chances with it. Hahaha.

People around us, yes! That 'us' means me and Mr. 'Yai Nong' New Thitipoom, have been confidently speculating that me and New, are a couple. It's like I get the whole idea, prior to the PeteKao thing, but come on, not in real life too.

I got the whole idea about 'fanservice', so we did what we did. New is practically encouraging this. Well, we are close, so, I don't really get it.

"Let just play along na?", New told me one day I don't remember when. Told you I am forgetful. Hahahaha

So I did, and it still is happening.

Well, exclusively on another different note, me and New never really talked about this. Except that one time I asked him about it in the car while we drove somewhere. What is wrong with my memory. How can I remember that we talked about it but not where and when? Dammit Tay!

But I do remember how he was, calm about it? Was it calm? Or was he just being totally didn't care about it? But he didn't say anything. 😑 How can he be so damn zen about this.

"Tayyyyyy~".

Shit, this monster! How can he calls me like that with all these people around. Hahaha. You are too damn huge to begin with, why are you acting like this?

So today we are recording with P'Mook and P'Jenn. For this eating show whatever and of course being under the spotlight of Pete, of course Kao has to be here too. That would be this pale big monster who 90% made of muscle and another 10 of hahahaha. Better I don't say it.

The whole format of this show is pretty much about them interviewing us. As we eat. Then, talking about the food. Then random thing cause P'Mook and P'Jenn are psychos. Let me remind you of how crazy GMM tv's staff.

One wrong caption, and we're done for. More like I'm done. Whenever they were having that feeding on me frenzy on any available social media, New often remained quiet. Silenced like a dead guy. Though I was the one actually dying.
P'Jenn and P'Mook surely like to talk about us and these whole shipping thing. Come on, it's Tay and New now. Not Pete and Kao.

New is pretty much talking about how we met. This guy, the audacity to bluntly talk badly about me in front of me, in front of these people, for a tv show. Just wow!

"Over-reacting. I've always been humble.", pushing him a bit as I say that. I know he was just joking.

Then the memory hits me. The time we met each other for the first time, for that 5live show. We both were so awkward at that time, of each other. It's like I would even avoided from sharing the same space with this guy. I just don't want to talk to him. Despite studying in the same university. We're like, I can't say that we were Yin and Yang, cause that is like 2 things perfecting each other. More like, we're different. So different like I can't use any word to describe it other than, like black and white. So damn different, like Yin and Yang? Why do I feel like, we are indeed Yin and Yang? Hahahaha. I'm fucked.