Without You

WARNING!! INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!!

This story takes place after Infinity War.

This story is also based off of the song above.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I stood there along with the remaining Avengers after the fight with Thanos in Wakanda. Steve and Nat have been really helpful these past few days with the loss of my best friend Peter Parker and my boyfriend Loki.

Today Nat and I decided to sit and watch TV while Steve went through records of those lost in the past week due to Thanos. His snap wiped out half of the universes population. He called it peaceful,that the world would be cleansed of starvation and everything would be reborn.

I never paid much attention to the show on TV because I was too busy thinking about the song I've had on repeat ever since you heard that Loki died at the hands of Thanos.

Subconsciously I rose from the couch and went to my room. I laid down on the bed my back facing the door, I pulled my phone out and played "Sad Song". The song that I listened to nonstop since I heard the news.
Silently I staryed to cry and eventually fell asleep.

~~Time Skip~~

After waking up I walked into the bathroom and showered. Getting dressed I said to myself that I would never love another man so long as I lived. I went back to my bed and tours with the necklace Loki gave me for our 1 year anniversary.

"Loki I love and miss you. Without you I've got no hand to hold. Without you feel broke like I'm half of a whole." I said tears forming in my eyes as I recited lyrics from the song.

"Who ever said you where alone." A voice spoke.

I know that voice all too well. I turned to see Loki standing there in his armor. He looked worn out and tired but he still came over and gave me a hug pulling me close to his chest.

"I missed you." I quietly spoke into Loki' s chest.

"And I you darling, but it's ok now. I'm here your not alone." Loki spoke placing a kiss to the top of my head.