Chapter 4

"Well maybe if you would get the hell up we wouldn't have this issue!"

"I work twice as much as you do hun, I need to rest."

"We have to go!! There's been a call for a kingdom meeting at noon and if you lay up any longer we will be late!"

"A meeting? For what?"

"Queen Clelia has died."

"Are you serious? When?"

"About a few days ago. Poor princess, I can't imagine what she's going through."

"Naddie, what about Eari?"

"Earia! Shit shit shit!" Nadzieja rushed out of the room. Ashanti smiled, and pulled the covers over her chest more. "Shanto, hand me my robe." She commanded her male servant who guarded their grand bedroom. He did so, and turned around as she sat up from her bed and pulled her robe over her naked body, a smile crossing her lips slowly. "Must be so annoying to have two of the baddest bitches sleep in the same bed, touching and loving each other, and you have to sit-...no, stand there, and can't see or watch anything!" Ashanti got up and laughed, tying her robe together tightly. "Is it annoying, Shanto?"

"No your highness." He quickly replied. "Wrong!" A loud growl escaped from under the bed. Shanto stood still, but shot a quick glance at the bed. "It's the fact that it's ironic, that's all. Such a big, muscular, super strong man right in front of me that could very will be my king!" She turned him around and looked into his eyes. "But I am already king, and my wife? Somehow she is still stronger than you."

"Stop messing with the guards, babe. Get dressed, Eari is coming with us." Nad walked quickly into the room and began getting dressed. Shanto blinked rapidly and cleared his throat nervously at the sight of her naked body and turned his head. "Your highness-"

"Ah shut up this isn't the first time you have seen a naked lesbian." She interrupted, and continued to dress. Ashanti laughed and got dressed too. "Did Eari say she wanted to come?"

"She doesn't have a choice you remember what happened last time we left her to go to a meeting and didn't come back for 6 days!"

"You are right, but will she be okay is the question. Only the former king and queen of Amolic have seen her before and that was when she was a baby!"

"I packed her some things to keep her quiet and occupied just in case all else fails."

"You're always one step ahead of me."

"She's getting dressed now, have our rides waiting for us out front of the castle, Shanto." Nad ordered. Shanto obeyed. "Oh darling I think we should bring the cat." She quickly added, brushing down her hair. "The cat?! Why the cat?!"

"We have the ability to expose any truths that are hidden, we didn't take her last time I think she's a good tool to use."

"I hate that damn cat."

"Wrong!" Another loud hiss came from under the bed. Ashanti rolled her eyes, and pulled out a large, furless sphynx cat the size of a young Great Dane dog. It's dark grey skin was warm to the touch, but it's attitude was cold. It yowled at her and hissed again. "Oh shut up! You oversized rat." Ashanti yelled back. "Enough from the both of you, let's go." They hissed at each other, but the cat's large ears perked up at the sound of heavy glass breaking. "What the- Earia?!" Naddie called out. Both Ashanti and her wife picked up their belongings and rushed out the room, the cat growled lowly.

"Has anyone seen the twins?!" Zekke yelled through the castle halls. He was in a panic, circling around the place and losing his train of thought as he walked into rooms. "Celestia!!!" He yelled. "Luna!!!!!" He yelled more. "Have you found them yet?" C.J. asked as she walked up to him. She reached up to fix his tie and straighten his collar. He shook his head. "For years they have been running off, what's so good about those damned woods?!" Zekke exclaimed. She stayed silent. "The meeting starts in 10 minutes, our kids are missing and half of the kingdoms aren't showing up!!"