Chapter 3

"And so somehow, I managed to blast him away from me and told him to get away from my family!"

"Uh huh, and what did he say?" 

"He said that I wasn't worthy of being king, and then he tried coming at me again and we fought!"

"Oh no, did you beat him?"

"Almost, he had cut my cheek and it hurt really bad, but I had help! A big ball of light appeared and it stood in front of me with it's sword that was way bigger!"

"No way! Who was it?"

"It said she was an Angel!" C.J. froze for a second, looking at her son, causing him to freeze up. "M-mom? Did I scare you?" Luna asked softly, his smile fading. She blinked rapidly and returned back to wiping off the dirt and sweat from his face and neck. "No you didn't, I just remembered I forgot to tell your father something. What happened next in your dream?" Luna looked into her eyes as she cleaned him up and frowned softly. "Nothing much after that, the bad guy was defeated and then the servants woke me up for our training." C.J. unwrapped the dirty bandage from his hand and looked at the burn mark on his palm. He winced as she ran her thumb over it gently. "This doesn't look like its healing properly. Celestia, when against your brother please do not use your power! I've told you too many times already, if I tell you again there will be consequences!" She called out to the other room. Celestia sat by herself, wrapping her own bandages around her sprained wrist. "Not my fault he's weak as shit." She mumbled to herself. Luna shook his head and sighed. "Mom? I think she hates me."

"Your sister doesn't hate you, she just doesn't know how to properly express her emotions so it stays pent up."

"Why cant she express her emotions?"

"Well, she may feel like they aren't important."

"Well that's not true!"

"I know, but if I know anything about my child she's like her mother and doesn't listen."

"So you admit it!" Zekke leaned against the door frame, his arms folded and a smirk on his lips. C.J. looked at him and rolled her eyes. "She's more like you if anything."

"BUT YOU JUST SAID-"

"Stop yelling." Luna giggled at them, and smiled as they gently kissed. She left, while he turned to look his son. "You did great today bud."

"Really...? I didn't bummer out?" He asked, rubbing his burned hand. Zekke walked up to him and sat down next to him. "No not at all! You're getting better each time, stronger with every practice. Keep up the good work okay?" He ruffled Luna's hair and smiled as he giggled more, gleaming with delight. "It's all thanks to you dad, you're really strong."

"And that's because of your grandfather! He taught me how to be strong so I can take care of my hardheaded wife." C.J. returned back with a clean bandage, but stood in the door way, silently watching her husband and son bond. She smiled as they both whispered and laughed, but glanced over and Celestia, who sat on the arm chair down the hall and glared out the window. "One day, you will be strong enough to protect a wife of your own, a family too." Zekke encouraged. "A wife...?" Luna asked. Zekke nodded, but C.J. looked back at the two, then at her son. Her eyebrows raised slightly before she turned and began walking to Celestia. "Lessa?" She called softly. "I'm fine." Celestia quickly responded, not turning to face her mother. C.J. sat next to her slowly and smoothed down her daughters thick, golden blonde hair. "I know you are big girl. Never doubted it for a second."

"Seems like you do, everyone does."

"Hm? How so?"

"It doesn't matter."