(7) Panic

Summer went by just fine thanks to saiki, He's helped me so much since he found out about Emi, and it's taken a huge weight off my back. He even said he had a neighbor that was about her age.

Speaking of Emi, her dad was supposed to pick her up today, since I only get her in the summer thanks to school, but it's getting late and he hasn't picked her up yet. He won't answer my calls, or even my telepathy and clairvoyance can't find him! Soon Emi will have to go to bed, and School starts tomorrow.

I think I should ask saiki what he thinks once emi goes to bed. Emi then walks up to me and asks " where is daddy?"

I hug her and say, " dad will be here soon, when don't we put you to bed for tonight, k?"

I put Emi to bed and went downstairs to contact Saiki. My mom is out of town for the week, so I can't just teleport to him. I'll have to use telepathy.

' Saiki, can you come over?' I ask. He teleports right in front of me and says ' What's the problem? Is it Emi?'

"No, it's her dad. he hasn't picked her up yet, and we have school tomorrow, If she doesn't get picked up I'll either have to skip or bring her with me. I can't put her in daycare incase she has powers like me, so those are my two options." I say, hugging saiki, which made both of our faces flush a little pink.

'You could always have my parents watch her, I mean they manged one psychic kid.' Saiki suggests

"You're a genius Saiki! your parents already know her and everything! Thank you so much! Here, you can have a free coffee jelly with every purchase."

"Deal."