Chaper 2: the story part 2

'What else, what else... Umh...' She frowns, 'you killed my boyfriend' she smiles. She doesn't even know what she had told me.

'What do you mean?' I ask.

'Wel, how i said it, you. Killed. My. Boyfriend' she giggles.

'When did I do it?'

'In the games, he was the boy tribute of 1'

'Oh...'

'So I've always hated you for that!' Happiness spreads over her face.

'Im sorry, really, I'm truly sorry' she wouldn't get that joke.

'No problemo... But let me think... The games started, you where really buzzy with what ever you where doing. I was in my appartment, then they took me to an really dark and humid cel and tortured me'

I look at her with worry and horror. I didn't look at her for once in the time frame of the rebellion. I only thought about katniss, and how I needed to save peeta. I didnt even thought that she was not safe in the capital. But i couldn't be more wrong. 'Im sorry'

'Doesn't matter, it isn't so bad that you killed my love and then forgotten me' she giggles again. 'And then I was send back to my home where i live in now... After a little while all my money was taken by the capital, and now i live of savings and money that i had earned of selling my precious shoes and clothing. Thats it i think, then we where here a couple of months after the rebellion'

'Oh now i remember! I did help Katniss before she had to execute Snow, but then i just had gone home'

She strokes my cheek. 'You have lovely cheeks, you know that?' I kiss her forehead. 'Well thank you, you are lovely, you know thát?' She giggles and blushes. She turns deep red. I stroke her dirty hair. 'Go and shower' i say. She stands up of my lap and falls immediately back. 'O!' She laughs. 'Wait sweetheart, stand up, i will help you' i help her to stand. 'Where is the bathroom..?' She asks. I sight. I stand up and bring her to the bathroom.

She wrestles with her shirt, to get it of. She cant do anything at her own when she get this medical shit. Its annoying. But i love her, so i need to help with what ever is wrong with her. 'Let me help you...' I help her to get her shirt of, and her pants. I see how thin she is, i could count her ribs. She laughs quietly. I throw them in a corner. She wraps het arms around my neck and i held her waist. Her stomach, back, arms, legs are covered with scars. But she is beautyfull. Perfect. I love her. I love her so much. She loses her balance and falls on top of me. I fall in the bath tub. The shower starts to run. The warm water falls on top of us. She laughs. 'Woah!' She is beautyfull. She is perfect. Even with her grey skin, sunken face. I take some shampoo and wash her hair carefully. She only smiles to me. I wash the shampoo out of her hair. 'So' i say. She rolls over and lays down besides me. Its not really comfortable, we lay in the tub, her and my legs are outside it. She stares at me.

She jawnes. 'I'm... I'm tired...' I nod, 'okay, sweetheart' i push myself out of the tub, and i turn off the shower. 'Come on' i take her hand and pul her onto her feet. She tumbles into my arms. Her wet -clean- hair falls for her face. I carefully dry her of. I turn her face to me and dry it of. Her arms are wrapped on my neck. She is completely dry. 'Come, i'll bring you to bed' she doesn't respond, she is fast asleep. I put one arm under her knees and pick her up. Her arms are still wrapped around me. I want to lay her onto bed but she doesn't want to let go. And i don't want to wake her up. She fasten her grip and buried her face into my shoulder. I lay down onto the hospital bed. I pull a blanket onto her. She slowly relaxes. She turns her face to me, i look to her perfect face. Her blush, pink lips, little nose, golden hair. I thought that i had dried her face of. I did? I take a point and dry her face of. I stroke her hair. Im in love with her, and i will do everything to help her. I look out of the window, its starting to get dark. I look back at her and her face is wet again. So she is crying. I shake her. 'Effie, whats the matter?' She opens her eyes.

'I'm going to die, aren't i?'

Oeeehhh hey guys!

Short chapter, sorry! But this is for @lego_jia because she really wanted me to update, SO HERE IT IS! Yeah effie is a little bit drugged, other wise she couldnt tell what happened without sobs. I had fun writing this. Oh and i know that there not really in character, 1) effie is now drugged so she wouldnt be stressed out or something, like she normally is. 2) haymitch is madly in love, and not drunk. But realyy its just that i cant write really rude like haymitch normally is, i just dont know what he would say. But let we just think that haymitch, for once, is just nice to effie because he doesn't want to lose her either.

Thanks for reading and a new chapter wil ve on soon! LOTS OF LOVE, your dutch, faye