CH:8

Elleana’s Point of View

                      The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the time and it said 3 A.M. who the fuck is calling this early. The caller id said unknown caller, great, just fucking great.

 Conversation:

Operator- State Id number

Elleana-78336 (QUEEN)

Operator- Assignment in France details will be sent to you. You are to eliminate the target.

*Line goes dead*

                    Great I have to go to France to eliminate a target when the guys just got back and then they had to leave for a week to take care of business again. I don’t want to leave the girls alone and now I have to.

*Beep*

Text message-

Queen your assignment is in France tonight @7. They have a meeting with the Blood Brotherz Mafia @7:30 you only eliminate the boss of the Snakes. Leave without being detected your payment will be transferred after there is conformation.

                    Signed,

                           The Agency

   I have to kill another ex great this will be quick and easy. I just need my outfit, mask, and Sniper. When they say that the time is tonight @7 they want it done before then. I dressed in sweats and a hoodie and grabbed my stuff and then left.

*Time skip to her landing*

 As soon as we landed I grabbed my stuff and ran to my waiting car. I quickly grabbed my key and took off. I got to the location quickly and then got set up. I waited and then he finally came out with my parents behind him. I quickly but skillfully killed him and then my parents. Hey they were a bonus. I grabbed my stuff and left. I got back to my jet and then we went home.  

   When I got home the house was empty. I went to the gym and went to workout. I am so pissed that my parents were helping him this whole time. I started punching the punching bag and kept hitting it until it fell off the hook. I looked at my hands and noticed that they were bleeding. Great. Just fucking great. I can’t believe that I am this mad. I grabbed some water and drank it before going to change into running clothes so that I could go fo a run. I don’t normally go alone I normally take the girls with me but they aren’t here and I don’t know when they will be back.

      I walked into my room and found a white and black sports bra with matching leggings and then put on black and white nike trainers. I went down the stairs and went out the front door. 

I started my run at a slow pace to warm back up again and then I got a fast steady pace going

I started my run at a slow pace to warm back up again and then I got a fast steady pace going. I kept my pace for about 3 hours before stopping at a store to buy some water. I paid for it and then chugged it down. I threw the bottle away and then started my 3 hour run back to the house.

   When I got home I was still the only one here. I wonder where the girls went. I went to take a shower and then I went to bed. I will figure it out tomorrow.