Ch:6

Elleana's Point of View

               Today is the day I teach my girls my dance to bad at love. I love that song and so do they so I came up with it last night. I decided to pick our outfits for school today because we will be dancing in heels. The heels won't be a problem since we practically live in them. I had the dance teacher put a dance floor in the middle of the quad where everyone eats lunch. The dance teach has tried to get me to join the team it's just theat they don't do my kind of dance. She understood so she likes for me to use my talent. So she agreed to putting it there.

             The girls and I went to our lectures and then we met in the locker rooms at lunch to change. We dressed in sweats and hoodies for our school outfits so we will just wear our dance outfits afterward untill we have practice if we made the team. We put on our dance outfits and then walked to the speaker so I could get the music ready when I had it ready we went to the dance floor. When we got there some people looked at us and then went back to what they were doing.

         I turned the music on and then we danced I guess the girls watched me come up with it last night because the told me that they already knew how

         I turned the music on and then we danced I guess the girls watched me come up with it last night because the told me that they already knew how. We danced untill the song finished and then we looked around us. Everyone was staring and clapping. The boys were all wolf whistling. I grabbed my phone and then we went to go look at the list. When we got there we looked at the bottom first and then we looked right at the top and there we were the top 4. I kinda figured since we did everything alot faster then th others. The girls and I decided to go eat out since the coach decided to cancel practice today.

*Time skip to a month later*

         The girls and I did really well in volley ball the season is over and we were undefeated. The girls and I finished all of our assignments that we had left to graduate for our last degree. We will still go to school throughout the school year as teachers aids and still do our sports it will just be easier. We haven't heard anything from the boys. I am beyond pissed we still have five months untill they get back and they will miss our graduation. We will have our graduation in 3 months because they have two seperate graduations. One for when you are done halfway through the school year and one for when you are done with how many ever years you have been there for. The girls and I had already had 3 1/2 years in college so we finished early. We started taking our classes in our second year in highschool. We were the nerds of the school to say the least.

      The girls and I have been practicing our dance moves and stuff. We even have our own dance team with jus the four of us. The girls have been moping around because they miss the boys and I don't blame them. I mean they haven't heard from their boyfriends or their brothers. I am doing the same thing though. We have even tried calling them and they don't answer. They all broke their promises. They promised to call us everyday even Nick promised to call Sasha everyday and it hasn't happened. At this point we just want them home and safe.