∞Another Meeting∞

Chapter 5:

∞Another Meeting∞

“Infiniti?” someone, clearly female, asked.

“Infiniti?!” they spoke again with urgency.

“What?” I groaned, not wanting to be disturbed from my intense study.

“The president of Anatoga wishes to speak to you.” The lady replied.

“From where?” I murmured, not caring, but rolling my eyes.

Of course. It was one of my managers speaking. Apparently being smart makes you rich at competitions and also makes you have people who want to share that money. I mean, people who help you manage your life a. k. a managers.

            Anyway, I got used to famous people wanting to talk to me. It usually went like this:

“Hi, Infiniti, how are you?”

“Good, how about you?”

“Fine, fine. Are you interested in a trade where I get money and you get a house?”

I swear that’s how conversations go with famous people, rich people, pitmuses (politicians), etc. Obviously, it isn’t as blunt and they offer more than a house, but that’s all they’re looking for. Money. Money, money, money.

            But, whatever. It’s not like I can do anything about it.

“Infiniti?!” my manager shouted. “You have to speak with the president!”

“Yeah, whatever.” I snottily replied. Honestly, I don’t care for these people. They know I hate them but they can’t lay a finger on me because that will make their paycheck cease to exist. Well, the manager is shooting masticators (the Zamingan version of daggers) at me with her eyes, so I have to go. Wish me luck for this meeting, let’s hope it’s different from the rest.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sosososososo sorry that this is super short. I didn't mean for it to be that way, but, all of the awesome information I had earlier in this chapter got deleted.... D: NO!!!!!!!!!! Please don't kill me....... Ugh sorry. And I didn't update in so friggin long! I'm sososososo sorry peoples! I was just über busy. Srsly. Okay, gtg work on Chapter 5! I'll update soon! Today of course!