1

Y/N pov

" How many of these snakes will turn fake for the cash
But careful what you wish for and the karma you creating
Cause money ain't nothing when your life get taken "

I stopped daydreaming.

I shook my head and  grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and walked towards my mom and my 2 sibiling.

"Mom you have to take a rest, im worried about you. I don't want anything to happen to you. "I said as I handed her the water with her medications.

"Im telling you that I need to help you get money."she said as she drank her medication with her water.

"Im working so you don't have to worry. Just take care of my sibilings." I said as I kissed her forehead.

" You work day and night,we hardly see you. I don't know if you eat, sleep, or take a rest." She says. My sibiling were next to her hugging her.

"Noona, when are you going out with us?" My little brother said as my little sister nodded.

I looked at them.

"It's going to be soon, im going to take you guys where ever you guys want." I told them as I hugged them and kiss them in the cheek.

I look at the time 3:45pm

I sigh.

" I have to go to work now, you guys have fun with mom, and mom please take your medications later." I said as I hugged all of them.

"Okay princess, but please take good care of yourself."my mom said as she kissed me in the cheeks.

"Unnie, I love you." My little sister said.

" I love you too, im coming home when its your bedtime to sing you guys a song." I said as kissed her cheek.

I got up, grabbed my backpack.

"See you guys later." I said while waving  and walked out of the apartment and downstairs.

I live in a little apartment in the second floor. The money I gain bearly give us food, pay the bills and rent.
My mom stopped working since she was sick. So I work day and night to get enough money to feed them.

I started walking and greeting everyone.

"Good afternoon Y/N." People said.

" Hello."I said while smiling.

I arrived to the little shop/restaurant I work.

"Good afternoon." I said and bowed.

"Hey Y/N, Good afternoon." My partner/boss said.

"Hello to my favorite worker." My boss said.

"wowww... I feel really special." I said while laughing.

" So what do I have to do today?" I asked my parter.

" Today is a calm day so I guess you can go water the plants outside for a while. I'll call you when there's a customer." My parter said and smiled.

"Alrightyy then." I said and smiled while getting a cup and walking out of the store towards the plants.

There was a big container with recycled water. I scooped water with the cup and walked towards the plants.

"Hey why don't you watch were you are going?!" I heard someone say. I look up. There was a group of men.

And there was this dude that was screaming at a little kid.