8

Y/N POV:

I was walking outside to get some fresh air in order to survive inside the bar.

"I see Hwasa is out here alone." That voice.

I quickly turned around and as I turned around, I got pushed against the wall.

"ahh." I quietly yell.

"That shit hurted." I Said.

I looked at who it was. DPR Live.

"Oops, my bad." He said smirking while shoving me into the wall again.

"What do you want Live?" I asked him while looking at him

He grabbed me by the neck.

"Well thank you for asking, all I need you is to accept the deal I proposed to you." He said and smirked.

"Ha! You got the wrong person. I don't make deals with devils." I said and smirked.
He elbowed me in my face.

"Asshole." I said while pain rushed.

"Let me say it one more time. I need you to agree to the deal." He said.

"My answers will always be a no." I said.

He punched me in my stomach.

"Ahh!" I said in pain.

"Christian...here." Live Said as he pushed me once again which made me fall.

I looked at Christian. I know for sure he isn't going to lay a hand on me.
Christian slowly backed away.
I slowly got up and punched Live.

"That's What you deserve bitch." I said.

"Wanna play like that?" He said as he cleaned blood from his lips.

I took off my earring and looked at him.

"Then lets play,Bring it on" I said.

He came up to me and punched me in my lip. And you know.... Ya girl got a busted lip.

We where fighting until he got out his gun and pointed it at me and pushed he on the floor

"Wow, you're afraid that a girl is about to beat your ass." I Said smirking while spitting out blood.

"Nah, but because of you, every other gang wants you." He said.

"Can't help it." I said.

"Put the gun down." Someone Said.

We looked who the voice came from.

"Well well, isn't Bangtan's Leader, Mafia's biggest gang." He said as he pointed the gun towards the two guys.

I tried to get up but he slapped me which caused me to fall to the floor.

"Don't you dare touch her again." Said a different voice. I tried to see who it was but my eyesight was getting blurry.

Live grabbed me by my hair and picked me up.

"Ohh What happens if I just did." He said as he smirked.

"You played around with the wrong guy." The familiar voice said as he walked closer to us.

I looked at the guy. My eyes widened.

"You?." I whispered under my breath.

Yoongi point his gun under his chin.

"Let her go." He said.

"Wow. The mafia's biggest leader is here protecting this bitch." Live Said and laughed.

Yoongi punched him which caused Live to fall along with me.
"Hwasa." Yoongi Said as he looked at me.

He picked me up.

I turned around to see Jungkook picking up Live's gun.

"I'll be back for you Hwasa." Live Said.

"Yeah Yeah- go fuck your self with your whole crew." I said.
Live stood up and ran away.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them while looking at them.

"We saw that you where in trouble." Yoongi Said.

"You guys don't understand." I said as I grabbed my hair in frustration.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi Asked.

"This means that you are involved with the problems of Hwasa and not Y/N." I said as I looked at them.

" I'm thankful for you guys saving me. But I don't think it was a good Idea." I said.

"What am I gonna do? I don't want to involve you guys." I said as I covered my face.

"What have I done!" I said.