9

Y/N POV:

Just great! I just had involved Mafia's biggest gang into my problems.

I walked inside the bar while the two boys followed behind.

I looked around to see if the guys were there.

I looked next to the stage and saw the other 5 dudes.

I shook my head and headed towards their direction.

"Hello again." I said smiling while crossing my hands.

"Y/ - I mean Hwasa, What happened? Are you okay?" Asked Namjoon while standing up.

"I'm fine, This." I Said while pointing to my busted lip.

"This is nothing." I finished saying.

"Now, let me get straight to the point." I Said.

"May I?" I asked them while pointing at the chair near them.

"Go ahead." Said Taehyung.

I sat down.

I looked at Yoongi and Jungkook. They sat next to their crew.

"Okay. I'm really grateful. Thank you for saving my ass. But the thing is that now you guys are involved with Hwasa and that was not good." I said to them.

"What do you mean?" Asked Seokjin.

"I mean that you guys are not going to be involved in Y/N's struggles. You guys have been involved in Hwasa's problems." I said.

"What are your problems?" Asked Jungkook.

"Well..... As you can see I'm the target for most gangs I've heard of." I said as I looked at them.

"I don't want to bring you guys into trouble since I trust you guys. And I don't want you guys to be involved with other gangs." I said.

"Question. Why aren't you afraid of the gang leaders or gangs in general?." Yoongi asked me.

"Let's say that we where once good friends and I learned how to respect them." I Said as I looked at my hands.

"But there was this stupid bet that ruined everything. That's why I pick and choose peers. I'm influenced by everything around me. " I said and laughed.

"So you're the girl every gang talks about." I heard someone say.

"Yeah, that's me." I Said.

" Soooo... Are you in a gang?" Asked Seokjin.

"Hell nahh. I don't get the point of being in a gang. Not trying to be rude. I just have a little crew." I Said.

"No wonder Mamamoo sounded familiar." Whispered Hoseok.

I smiled.

"So tell me about you guys. How did you guys end up being Mafia's biggest gang?" I asked Them.

"If we tell you, would you tell us why you are the target of all gangs?" Yoongi asked.

Should I? Should I not?

"Of course, I'll start first. Then if you guys want to tell me about yourself, it's up to you guys. I'm not trying to force you guys." I Said as I got up.

"Follow me." I Said and walked towards the room. The boys followed.

We entered the room and locked it.

"Make yourself comfortable." I Said.

They sat down on the couch and bed.

I smiled and just stood.

"Here, take my spot." Said Namjoon.

"I'm fine." I Said while bowed.

"Alright, let me start." I started.

"Before everything happened. We all used to be good friends. I don't know if you want all of their names." I said.

"Just name all of them." Said Taehyung.

I nodded.

"We all lived in the same neighborhood. We used to hang out every day. I was the only girl in the group. There is Jay Park, Sik-k, Loco, Dean, DPR Live, Chanyeol, Jackson, Christian, Zico, Bobby, Mino, Ravi, Lucas, Changbin, Crush, and my older brother. We were really good friends. But one day, they decided to do a bet. I didn't want to do it so I just ignored them. But when I heard what the bet was, my perspective on them changed.  They wanted to attack a young woman who I knew. So I got up ran towards her house. Luckily she was there and I told her everything. I looked into her eyes and said," I'll do anything to help you." I grabbed into her hand and we looked for places to hide.  She told me that there was a small storage room on top of her house. So I took her there and hid her. She thank me and gave me a kiss on the cheek but the thing I didn't know was that there was lipstick on my cheek. I walked back and that's where I heard them." I said as tears where forming.