Tagged #1

I-I've been tagged by both @ Video-Game-Freak and @PhoenixBlaze618 at the same time and d-day. L-Like the both of them,this is my f-first time being tagged,so I'll try and answer these kinds of q-questions. I-I surely hope you will e-enjoy. A-and to be less boring,I have f-fujisaki, komaeda-kun and ouma-kun with me since they are my....f-favorite boys...(blushes)

Fujisaki: h-hello,its nice to be here with you all! (smiles sweetly)

Komaeda: ah~ I am greatful for being here,even though I am a trash,I hope we will have great times here~

Ouma:nishishi~ Yuki-chan said we are her favorite boys^^ I bet the others will be jealous,nishishi~

L-Lets just begin...(blushes harder)

 1.Your nickname

W-well in all honesty,I have a few nicknames,like mia,maria,yuki-chan,emiko-chan others. But in the o-outside of w-wattpad I am usually called mia. B-but just either call me y-yuki-chan b-because that is name of my f-first oc,or e-emiko-chan because thats my a-answer when p-playing a quiz about w-whats my japanese anime in Q-Quovet.

Fujisaki: Really,thats very interesting...

Ouma: next question!

2.Your eye color 

Its basically onyx b-black,nothing interesting.

3.Your hair color

Its the same as my eyes,its also onxy b-black,nothing special,but l-looking back at it now,I feel like my eye and hair color looked i-identical to someone,hm....

Komaeda: oh! are you talking about Uchiha Sasuke,I actually tried talking to him this morning,but he hopeless said he has some work to do...

Ouma: Nishishi~ is it possible that he could be hanging out with Haruno Sakura again,geez let me tell you,he just keep sparing with her more then naruto...

R-Really,hehe I see^^moving on~

4.One fact about you

 a fact about me...hm....

Ouma: She always listen to some japanese music like hatsune miku songs while she make her own work!

wha-

Komaeda: No,no,not that. She would always draw her own ocs and favorite characters in her sketch pad,I mean look at how many sketch pad she has! (throws three bags full of used sketch pad) She has such high hopes of becoming a great animator when she grows up!

w-wha komaeda-kun,where did you-

Fujisaki: No not that either,she would always make a-anime reference,like puns, jokes, or started acting like one of her favorite c-characters,right yuki-chan?

(blushes madly) (sigh)L-lets just proceed...

All of the boys: Hai,yuki-chan! (smiles innocently)

5. Favorite color

I-its either purple or green. P-purple because its pretty rare to see that kind of color,and that interest me. Green because the color always relax me.

Fujisaki and Komaeda: Really? (Looks at their green top shirt/jacket)

Komaeda: Haha,I guess thats...another reason why were both your favorite boys,haha~

Ouma: Yea,I agree (Plays with his purple hair)

haha~ Moving on~

6.Favorite place